I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Marcus urges fans to vote for Jonjo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marcus urges fans to vote for Jonjo
    Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 14:07
X Factor star Marcus Collins urges fans to vote soldier Jonjo Kerr

Marcus Collins has taken to Twitter to urge fans to vote soldier Jonjo Kerr back onto The X Factor this weekend.

The move comes after X Factor bosses announced that one of the acts eliminated on the first live show of the series will have the chance to return to the competition this Saturday night, after Frankie Cocozza was axed on Monday.

This means Amelia Lily, 2 Shoes, James Michael or Jonjo could once again be in with a chance of realising their X Factor dream.

Marcus Tweeted: “PLEASE VOTE JONJO KERR BACK TO SING THIS WEEK HE’S SO TALENTED AND U WILL LOVE HIM! I DONT WANT HIM TO GO BK TO AFGHANISTAN #far2talented”

Not sure Kitty Brucknell will be quite as keen to see Jonjo return…

After his exit from the series, 27 year old Jonjo slammed the 26 year old’s diva-like behaviour.

"To think that Amelia is no longer in the competition and that Kitty is... that's just weird.

"She should have been the first person to go," he told Digital Spy.

"I'm not just saying that because I was the first person to go. My first role in life is a dad and that's what I care about. I got further than I could ever have expected.

“But as a viewer, I would definitely have been annoyed that Kitty's still there and you'll never see Amelia again. Amelia has so much to offer and with Kitty, it's the same dramatic crap, every week."

Despite Marcus’ call for fans to back Jonjo, Amelia Lily is currently the favourite to return to The X Factor.

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply