I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Amelia Lily: I have so much more to give

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amelia Lily: I have so much more to give
    Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 13:53
X Factor's Amelia Lily: I have so much more to give

X FACTOR reject Amelia Lily has begged fans to vote her back on to the show, saying: "I have so much more to give."

It was revealed last night that the teen had been given a second chance to re-enter the competition following former flame Frankie Cocozza's shock exit.

Amelia pleaded: "Guys pleaseee vote for me to come back to X Factor n perform this Saturday! It would mean the world to me n I promise I won't let you down!

"The number to call to vote for me to get back into TXF will be announced today! Please please vote, I have got so much more to give xx"

The pink-haired pop star, 16, will be pitted against fellow former hopefuls soldier Jonjo Kerr, Scouser James Michael and Essex duo Two Shoes in a phone vote.

All four wannabes were booted off the singing competition by their mentors in the first week of live shows.

Amelia is 7-1 ON to get back in — and 6-1 fourth favourite with Ladbrokes to win the show.

She also told fans: "Love all my followers to infinity and beyond:) xx."

Lothario Frankie, 18, was axed on Tuesday after production staff heard him boasting that his bedroom antics were fuelled by cocaine.

His X Factor mentor Gary Barlow said yesterday: "I feel very sorry for him."

Bosses held crisis talks for more than 36 HOURS to work out how to fill the vacancy left by Frankie.

They decided to bring back the four acts axed by their mentors and give viewers the chance to vote for one to rejoin the series.

Details on the phone vote are expected to be revealed today and it is likely to run for half of Saturday's show. There was a huge outcry when the four acts got the axe without a public vote.

An X Factor spokesman said: "This is an opportunity for the public to decide."

Yesterday record companies, club promoters and reality show chiefs were said to be bombarding Frankie with calls.

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply