I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly Rowland may not do X Factor next year

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelly Rowland may not do X Factor next year
    Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 14:16
Kelly Rowland: 'I'm not sure I'll be doing X Factor again'

Just as we were all getting used to the new X Factor judging panel, it looks like it might be all-change again next year after Kelly Rowland hinted that she might not be back for a second series.

The former Destiny's Child star told Bang Showbiz that she would have to give any offer to return careful consideration after a stressful time on this year's show.

'I'm really not sure whether I'll be doing it again,' she said. 'If Simon Cowell wanted me back on the show then it would be something I would have to think about. I don't know if I could do it again. We'll have to see what happens.'

Kelly's revelation comes after one of the most controversial series of X Factor yet. She famously fell out with fellow judge Tulisa after the N-Dubz star accused one of Kelly's acts, Misha B, of being 'mean'.

She then missed two shows after a serious throat infection meant she couldn't fly back to the UK but still had to choose one of her acts to send home in a phoned-in vote off.

'Choosing between Sophie and Misha absolutely killed me, it was an impossible position,' she said.

And she was shocked to discover that Frankie Cocozza had been axed after he broke show rules.

But there might be one person who could persuade Kelly to stay – judge Gary Barlow – who she has admitted to having a crush on.

"I fancy Gary. If he wasn't married I'd be in there abso-frickin-lutely," she told the Daily Star.

Gary, over to you...

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply