I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Frankie Cocozza kicked off X Factor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frankie Cocozza kicked off X Factor
    Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 13:31

Out%20...%20Frankie%20Cocozza%20has%20been%20axed%20from%20X%20Factor
Out ... Frankie Cocozza has been axed from X Factor
Rex
Exclusive
By COLIN ROBERTSON, TV Editor and JEN BLACKBURN
Published: 16 minutes ago

X FACTOR wild child Frankie Cocozza has been sensationally booted off the show, The Sun can reveal.

Hard-partying Frankie, 18, has grabbed headlines this year with his late night boozing and sexual exploits.

The exact reason for his axe is not yet known but insiders said he had broken a "golden rule".

He is thought to have infuriated X Factor bosses at the weekend by staying out partying all night.

A show source said: "Frankie is devastated but he has broken a golden rule so producers had no option but to axe him.

"He had an extra boost from being kept in at the weekend when he thought he was going to go.

"But now his dream is officially over and he only has himself to blame."

ironically, he told mentor Gary Barlow that he planned to QUIT last weekend if he landed in the bottom two of the public vote.

But despite surviving on Sunday after his lacklustre performance of I've Got A Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas on Saturday, Frankie will not appear next week.

On Sunday he threw a tantrum and told mentor Gary he had enough after getting abuse on Twitter.

A show source said: "Frankie had a meltdown. He knows he won't win and can't be bothered with all the haters."

Frankie told fans after Sunday night's show: "I won't lie, it's been a tough week. I thought I was going, but luck was on my side."

Frankie has been repeatedly reprimanded for his all-night partying and endless womanising on the show, and bosses are thought to have finally snapped.

Yesterday, rejects The Risk revealed they had warned him to party less.

Andy Merry, 20, said: "We said to him, 'You've got a great opportunity, just calm down a bit'."

Ashford Campbell, 19, added: "He balances the work and the play — but at the minute I think he's just enjoying the playing."

Meanwhile Frankie's behaviour is being probed by TV regulator Ofcom.

He yelled: "F****** have it!" after getting through on October 23 — swearing before the 9pm watershed. The night before scenes of him out with pals, may have glamorised alcohol.

Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 13:40
will be interesting to hear what teh golden rule was. I imagine if they had wanted him in teh competition they would of covered it up but it is a perfect excuse to get shot of him.
BBGossip_John View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote BBGossip_John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 14:07
I wanna know what te golden rule is?

Drugs?
Slagging off Simon?
Violence?
Bullying?

moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 14:15
goddbye to bad rubbish is what i say sorry i know some people liked him but sat was the first time in a while that i have watched the show and i was very suprised that frankie (no voice)  didn't go out
maybe they will bring back one from sunday that were put out don.t mind which one either the risk or johnny but the risk were right at the bottom so i think that they may have to bring back johnny if he's willing to come back or the show will be out of kilter with one less contestant then there should be
moonshine
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 14:26
I'd go for a birt of pot smoking, they would probably normally try and cover something like that up but because they want rid they have used it as the straw to break the camels back. 
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 14:26
Originally posted by Jonnyboy

The exact reason for his axe is not yet known but insiders said he had broken
a "golden rule".

Having bad hair
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 14:40
Frankie Cocozza leaves The X Factor

Moments ago, the singer told The X Factor...

“I’d like to apologise to Gary, my fellow contestants and everyone who has voted for me, but, as of today, I will no longer be in The X Factor. My life during the show has gone out of control and my behaviour off stage has over-stepped the rules of the competition. I no longer deserve my place in the show, so I am therefore leaving. I would like to thank everyone who has supported me.”

An X Factor spokesperson has also given us this statement…

“Frankie is leaving the show today after breaking competition rules. He is going to take some time out before continuing his career as a singer. We wish him all the best for his future.”

We'll make an announcement about Saturday's show tomorrow.

Source
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 14:45
Double standards here methinks.

Back at 'judges houses' Gary said to Robbie that if Frankie went through, he would make sure that he didn't behave himself.

Now that he hasn't behaved himself he is being 'booted off'. 

Way to go Gary!
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 14:47
Originally posted by James

I no longer deserve my place in the show, so I am therefore leaving ..”

WHO in real life actually says that? You'd cling on with all your might, kicking and screaming to stay

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 14:54
It'll have been written for him no doubt. He gets booed every single week, it's just annoying that he didn't get voted off in the normal way.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 15:22
it has to be drugs
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 20:56
did Dom Joly say he'd been doing cocaine??

no idea, not watching, don't care

ps the VT was funny of them asking Kelly what she thought of it!!!!LOL
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 21:00
yep rumour is coke
 Post Reply Post Reply