I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jedward for I'm A Celebrity?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jedward for I'm A Celebrity?
    Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 12:12
ha..ha.... imagine these two on Strictly!!!
could they be separated, or would they have to dance with each other??????

LOVE to see them on ICE tho...
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 10:03

Jedward get I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! tips from Kerry Katona

Jedward have been receiving tips on how to be a success on I'm A Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here! from former Queen of the Jungle Kerry Katona.

Jedward%20
Jedward celebrate Halloween in typically wacky style (Picture: Xposurephotos.com)

Pop twins Jedward – who became friends with the outspoken blonde during their recent appearance on Celebrity Big Brother – have admitted that they  want to 'take over the reality TV world'.

And it looks like they are hoping advice from Kerry will help them conquer I'm a Celebrity... when it begins next weekend.

Edward told BANG Showbiz: 'John and I want to take over the reality TV world.

'We've done X Factor, we've done Celebrity Big Brother, now we need to do Strictly Come Dancing, Dancing On Ice and I'm A Celebrity. We want to Jedwardise every show!

'We've spoken to Kerry about it and she said that going into the jungle was easier than doing Celebrity Big Brother.'

The Irish twins – who shot to fame when they finished sixth on the X Factor in 2009 – are confident their army of supporters, which includes more than 430,000 twitter followers, would 'love' to see them on I'm A Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here!.

John added: 'Our fans would love to see us in the jungle. As long as we could have ketchup in there we wouldn't mind all of the challenges.'

Post Reply Post Reply