I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gary confirms fall-out between Kelly and Tulisa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gary confirms fall-out between Kelly and Tulisa
    Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 10:19

'It gets quite heated... It's real': Gary Barlow confirms fall-out between Kelly and Tulisa on X Factor

By Alanah Eriksen

Last updated at 10:17 AM on 1st November 2011

As X Factor bosses wait with baited breath to see if Kelly Rowland will return, Gary Barlow has confirmed a fallout between the singer and Tulisa Contostavlos.

In a candid interview he also lambasts the fourth judge Louis Walsh saying he had never seen him at the house with the contestant.

Former Destiny's Child member Kelly flew back to LA last week following rows with Tulisa.

No%20holds%20barred:%20Gary,%20seen%20leaving%20Sunday%20nights%20show,%20has%20confirmed%20a%20rift%20between%20fellow%20judges%20Kelly%20and%20Tulisa%20and%20lambasted%20Louis%20for%20not%20spending%20enough%20time%20with%20his%20acts

No holds barred: Gary, seen leaving Sunday night's show, confirmed a rift between Kelly and Tulisa and lambasted Louis for ignoring his acts

She has said she is suffering from an 'extremely rare illness' and missed Saturday's performances and Sunday's eliminations how, although did send her act Sophie Habibis home via the telephone.

Take That singer Gary says he has found the show tough and although he would not go into detail on Kelly and Tulisa's fight, he did confirm there was tension between them.

'I have found it draining at times,' he told Heat magazine.

Fight:%20Kelly%20said%20she%20was%20annoyed%20when%20Tulisa%20said%20on%20last%20weeks%20live%20show%20that%20her%20act%20Misha%20B%20was%20being%20mean%20to%20certain%20contestants
Fight:%20Kelly%20said%20she%20was%20annoyed%20when%20Tulisa%20said%20on%20last%20weeks%20live%20show%20that%20her%20act%20Misha%20B%20was%20being%20mean%20to%20certain%20contestants

Fight: Kelly said she was annoyed when Tulisa said on last week's live show that her act Misha B was 'being mean to certain contestants'

'Everyone is fiercely protective [of their acts], so it gets quite heated. It’s real. I don’t get involved in any backstage gossip.'

He added: 'There’s nothing staged on the judges’ panel exchanges. It’s always real.'

And he appears to be on Tulisa's side, telling the magazine: 'Tulisa is brilliant. To come onto the panel as a complete beginner and put those groups together like she did, shows a real eye for talent.

What%20you%20see%20is%20what%20you%20get:%20Gary%20says%20the%20judges%20exchanges%20on%20the%20shows%20are%20not%20staged

What you see is what you get: Gary says the judges' exchanges on the shows are not staged

'I hope one of her groups gets through to the final few. They’re very lucky to have her – she spends a lot of time and energy on them.'

On Louis, Gary reiterated what he said last week.

On%20sale%20now:%20Garys%20interview%20features%20in%20this%20weeks%20Heat

On sale now: Gary's interview features in this week's Heat

'I think I have seen him once at the house with the contestants. He is in Dublin all week. He doesn’t really care.

'For someone who’s been there for eight years, he’s got some pretty bad habits.'

He said Louis’ song choices were the biggest worry although Johnny Robinson's version of The Darkness’ I Believe In A Thing Called Love two weeks ago was 'very entertaining'.

Meanwhile, a source told Heat that Kelly started going into Tulisa's dressing room and suggesting songs and styling for her acts, which created a 'weird vibe.

Kelly has apparently even spoken to Simon Cowell about her concerns.

The pair were seen embroiled in a heated debate last week when Tulisa and Louis accused Kelly's act Misha B of backstage bullying.

Kelly said afterwards: 'I didn’t think it was fair on Misha at all… there was much more professional way of handling it.'

• The full interview with Gary features in this week's Heat magazine, out today

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2055992/It-gets-quite-heated--Its-real-Gary-Barlow-confirms-fall-Kelly-Tulisa-X-Factor.html#ixzz1cRpHEKIr
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 19:25
One one hand, I get where Tulisa's coming from. I wouldn't like to have someone constantly telling me where I'm going wrong. You learn from your own mistakes. However, I'm certain Kelly meant it in the best possible way and what Tulisa did last week totally unprofessional. Any backstage arguments should have been sorted out backstage. I felt as if her actions were tactical; she knows Misha is very very good and a serious threat to her own acts. I'm glad Louis was made to apologise though, it was him who first brought up the word 'bully'.

I can't believe I'm prattling away here like this actually means anything in the real world. That's what being off sick and totally bored does to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply