I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sami Brookes: Sack Louis Walsh

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sami Brookes: Sack Louis Walsh
    Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 10:57

Sami Brookes: Sack Louis Walsh

Out%20...%20Louis%20Walsh,%20Sami%20Brookes%20and%20host%20Dermot%20OLeary
Out ... Louis Walsh, Sami Brookes and host Dermot O'Leary
By COLIN ROBERTSON, TV Editor

Published: Today at 01:34

AXED X Factor wannabe Sami Brookes yesterday demanded her mentor Louis Walsh be FIRED and added: "Bring back Simon Cowell."

Speaking just hours after The Sun revealed Louis faced the chop next year, 31-year-old Sami said he ignored her pleas to sing her favourite songs.

She said: "I had a list of songs I wanted to sing but my choices were overlooked. I think he should be replaced on the panel. I think he's old fashioned now — he's out of touch with what's going on."

She also accused Louis of lavishing attention on Kitty Brucknell, saying: "She is his favourite act, she's all he cares about."

The feisty Welsh warbler admitted she HAD been harassed by controversial singer Misha Bryan.

Sami also confirmed a furious bust-up with Misha on Friday left them both in tears following a string of biatchy comments from the 19-year-old.

But she denied Misha had bullied her. Sami said: "No one can push me around

The Sun

Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 15:04
Been saying the same for years
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 17:52
And that just about confirms it, I expect Misha will surely lose a few votes cause of that.
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 12:42
The majority of that article is made up. There are direct quotes from Sami in a Digital Spy interview where she quashes any rumours of her being bullied by Misha B. Sami's a big, six foot lesbian in her thirties and Misha B is 5 foot 1 and 19 years old. There's no WAY Misha B was bullying her. She did talk about her song choices being ignored by Louis even after she pleaded to sing something else but she did not at any point call for him to be sacked. Typical Sun bullshit.

Furthermore, I am sick to the back teeth of these pissy little twats who think because someone doesn't like them or makes a negative comment towards them that they're being bullied. Newsflash: NO YOU ARE NOT. Bullying is a sustained campaign of intimidation, not a difference of opinion and anyone who goes 'boohoo I'm being bullied' because you're simply not liked, is a moron who thoroughly deserves to be disliked. I hate people who play the victim and behaving like that does a massive disservice to those who actually do experience bullying.
 Post Reply Post Reply