I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tulisa's hands-on mentoring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tulisa's hands-on mentoring
    Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 22:16

Tulisa's hands-on mentoring

Devoted%20...%20Tulisa%20celebrates%20with%20Rhythmix%20as%20they%20get%20through%20the%20lastest%20round
Devoted ... Tulisa celebrates with Rhythmix as they get through the lastest round
Big Pictures

By LAURA CAROE

Published: Today at 12:49

X FACTOR judge Tulisa lead by example as she showed her remaining acts how to let their hair down.

The N-Dubz star took The Risk and Rhythmix out to party last night to celebrate still being in the competition.

After surviving the elimination show, which saw Sami Brookes axed, the 23-year-old joined the hopefuls at Whisky Mist in Mayfair, London for some drinks and a dance.

She had changed out of the metallic green dress she wore on the show into a cute black strapless number.

As fellow judge Louis Walsh faced accusations of not spending enough time with his singers - Tulisa posed for the cameras with the girlband - which includes Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Perrie Edwards and Jade Thirwall.

Relieved%20...%20Sophie%20Habibis%20and%20Marcus%20Collins%20relax%20after%20the%20elimination%20show
Relieved ... Sophie Habibis and Marcus Collins relax after the elimination show
Big Pictures

The boys - Derry Mensah, Ashley J Baptiste, Andrew Merry and Charlie Healy - looked relaxed as they let off some steam at the club.

Contestants from other categories also partied at the club with Sophie Habibis and Marcus Collins arriving hand-in-hand at the venue.

Breathe%20easy%20...%20Rhythmix%20are%20relieved%20the%20pressure%20is%20off%20until%20next%20week
Breathe easy ... Rhythmix are relieved the pressure is off until next week

But there was no sign of any of the other X Factor judges.

Louis Walsh - who now like Tulisa only has two acts left in the competition - was accused by Gary Barlow on Saturday of not spending enough time with his singers.

Relaxing%20...%20The%20Risk%20wind%20down%20with%20their%20mentor%20Tulisa
Relaxing ... The Risk wind down with their mentor Tulisa

The Take That singer said: "I think I have seen him once at the house with the contestants.

"He is in Dublin all week. He doesn't really care. Louis says his acts are focused.

Worse%20for%20wear%20...%20the%20contestants%20partied%20hard%20until%203.30am
Worse for wear ... the contestants partied hard until 3.30am
smartpictures.co.uk

"That is just panto talk - he uses the same lines every week and if I say a good line he nicks that too."

Topshop heiress Chloe Green and Corrie star Lucien Laviscount also happened to be at the club last night.

The Sun
 Post Reply Post Reply