I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anton is 6th Housemate to be evicted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anton is 6th Housemate to be evicted
    Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 23:05
C5 BIG BROTHER – PRESS RELEASE

Anton is the sixth housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother House!

BIG BROTHER: STRICTLY EMBARGOED UNTIL 23:05PM

Last Monday Big Brother announced to the nine remaining housemates that they would sit their sixth round of nominations. Housemates were called in turn to the diary room where they revealed the name of the two housemates they wished to face eviction.

Housemates Anton and Jay received the most number of nominations and automatically faced eviction, and the public vote to save. However, following the late night announcement; in a shock twist Big Brother immediately removed Anton and Jay from the house and hid them in spooky new residence.

As Jay and Anton were considered dead to the house this gave them supernatural qualities to change their fates. Two days later, the duo made an impromptu return to the house and Big Brother instructed them to each choose one housemate to face the public vote alongside them. Anton chose Jem and Jay chose Harry.  As a result all four housemates faced the public vote.

Tonight host Brian Dowling announced that Anton Murphy would be the sixth housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother house.

Anton exited the house to a mixture of boos and cheers from the crowd. Brian commented that he received less boos than he did last week. “They seem to like me a bit more,” Anton beamed.

Anton defended the accusations of being sexist by saying: “Some of my jokes can be crude but all guys are pretty much the same. I have manners for women, I respect women.”

Anton on Aaron: “He’s really intelligent. He’s a massive game player and is obsessed with Big Brother. He knows (the show) inside and out. At the end of the day he beat me.”

Anton on Jay, Louise and ex-housemate Aden: “Those three I would die for.”

When Anton was shown which housemates had nominated him for eviction, he said that he knew that apart from Jay and Louise: “Everyone would have voted for me.”

Rose View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Madam Whiplash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 11:20

YEAHHHHHHH.

I will miss him greatly - NOT
 Post Reply Post Reply