I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Day 42 : Daily Update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Day 42 : Daily Update
    Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 21:26
BIG BROTHER – DAILY UPDATE
TX: Tonight, Friday 21st October, 9pm on Channel 5

Day 42

08:57am
This week after some spooky goings on Anton and Jay rose from the dead and returned to the house. Big Brother asked which housemates they would like to face the public vote with them. Anton chose Jem and Jay chose Harry. Jem has only been in the house for two weeks and today could be her last day in the house.

Jem goes to diary room and explains to Big Brother that she doesn’t want to leave the house: “There are so many people in here that I love,” she reflects.

09:18am
Louise and Jay are in bed talking about Harry. She says that she still likes Harry despite what he said about her. Jay tells Louise that everyone thinks “the world” of her and reassures her by saying that if she ever needs someone to talk to, she can talk to him.

Harry and Aaron are in the bathroom talking about the situation with Louise. Jay and Anton have led her to believe that Harry and Aaron have been biatching about her. Harry denies talking about Louise and tells Aaron that he would not “biatch about someone.” Harry tells Aaron that the comments have come from a housemate that Louise trusts.

11:29am
Aaron and Jay are in the garden and Aaron is trying to get to the bottom of the Louise situation. Jay tells Aaron that Harry claiming that Louise was “thick” didn’t look great. Anton is in the diary room talking about Harry being a back stabber.

Harry is in the bathroom trying to make amends with Louise. He tells her that she respects herself and has a good character and that he would never call her thick. Louise tells Harry that she has never been called thick before and Harry apologises.

4:49pm
Housemates won this weeks shopping task and received a luxury budget of £500. Aaron is in the diary room reading out shopping list to Big Brother, the last thing he orders is 50,000 cans of premium lager.

Tom and Alex are in the bedroom excited by their purchases including cookies and chocolate. Tom asks: “Shall we have a pizza day?!” Jay and Aaron are in the bathroom talking about all the booze they ordered on shopping list.

Faye and Jem have been called to the diary room. They are surprised at the sight of a table full of fizzy pop. Big Brother tells them that housemates have overspent this weeks shopping budget and will therefore not receive the last few items on the shopping list. This includes the alcohol they have ordered.

Big Brother reveals that they can have music played into the house tonight for all of the housemates to enjoy. However, in order to win this along with some alcohol for the house, the sisters must get gassy and burp in Aaron’s face. “Oh yes!” Jem shouts.

Faye tells Jem that she can’t do it before adding: “Aaron will dump me.” Big Brother informs them that Aaron will need to smell each burp and reminds them that this is a secret task. Faye and Jem drink some of the pop then Jem asks to leave before announcing: “I’ve got one!”

A short while later, Faye makes her way to the bathroom and burps in Aaron’s face. Jem and Faye burp in Aaron’s face in various places in the house. The more they burp in his face, the darker his mood becomes. Faye and Jem secretly drink more pop which is hidden in bathroom and storeroom.

Faye talks to Aaron who is standing next to diary room door. He is furious with Jem’s actions: “I literally want her to go tomorrow,” he scoffs. Faye goes to the living area and repeats Aaron’s words to her sister. Jem laughs adding: “True colours.”

Louise is in the bedroom with Aaron who is still unhappy about Faye and Jem burping in his face. Louise tells Aaron that when someone needs to fart or burp they’ve “gotta get it out.” Aaron tells Louise that he’s never known girls to do that and says that if they did, he would “dump” them.

Faye and Jem argue about Aaron outside the diary room. “I don’t like him now,” Jem tells her. “Are you deliberately trying to upset me?” Faye asks. Jem reveals that she isn’t the only housemates that doesn’t like Aaron and claims that Tom, Jay and Louise don’t like him either.

5:34pm
Faye is in the garden after becoming deflated with her secret burping task.
Aaron is in the living room talking to Louise about Jem burping in his face. “Why is she doing it in my face?” he queries adding: “I’m never speaking to her again.”

Jem is in the diary room talking about Aaron’s reaction. Big Brother informs Jem that she has six more minutes to burp in Aaron’s face in order to complete the task. Harry and Aaron are having a private chat in the bathroom. Jem comes in, burping repeatedly. Aaron doesn’t speak to her and Jem tells him, “Its just illness this,” referring to her condition. Jem leaves the bathroom and goes into the garden to talk to Faye. Jem tells Faye that she wants to leave the Big Brother house adding: “Aaron wants to murder me.” Faye tells her: “If you walk that’s going to ruin my time here.”

7:57pm
Alex and Tom talk fashion. Alex pokes fun at the top that Tom is wearing and says that it’s something that a granddad would wear. In the bedroom, Faye is in tears following Jem’s confession that she wants to leave the house. Faye tells her sister that she came into the house to have a “nice time” and that Jem wanting to leave “makes me feel like I don’t want to be in the house anymore, I’m not happy!” Jem remarks “That’s why I want to go.”

Aaron is in the diary room talking about Faye and Jem burping. He wonders if it’s a secret task, because “nobody belches like that.” He questions why someone would want to burp in his face and Aaron reveals that he feels like he’s being “bullied” by burps.

8:20pm
Jem is in the diary room and asks Big Brother if she can go home. She starts crying and says that she feels like she’s “ruining Faye’s experience” and reveals that she has “run out of steam.”

Faye is in the garden with Aaron, crying about Jem. She tells him that she feels like she doesn’t want to be here anymore.” Aaron hugs her. In the diary room Jem tells Big Brother that if Aaron were to leave, then the situation in the house would improve. She confesses that she is in a “weird state of mind” and admits that she “hates Aaron.”

Aaron reminds Faye that her sister has been in the house for just over a week while they have been housemates for much longer. He tells her that he doesn’t know why Jem has a problem with him and they hug again.

9:21pm
Big Brother announces to housemates that Jem and Faye have been on a secret task; each burp they targeted at Aaron has won drinks for the entire house. “Holy s**t!” exclaims Jay on discovering the booze in the storeroom. “Aaron’s gonna feel like a dick,” predicts Tom.

Aaron is in the diary room and confesses that he feels “guilty” for having a go at Jem during their secret task.

Meanwhile Jem has an announcement of her own. She tells her fellow housemates that she wants to leave the house. “I don’t want to be here anymore,” she confesses and starts to cry. Jem tells them that she is “missing real life.” Anton tells her that she has to stay in the house while Faye comforts her sister. All of the housemates hug Jem and Faye tells her to “sleep on it.” Jay tells Jem that they will all talk to her about her decision “one on one.”

10:30pm

Aaron is alone in the living area. It has been 73 minutes since he spoke to Jem following her burping in his face.

Jay is in the diary room talking to Big Bother about Jem wanting to leave, and his eviction on Friday.

Post Reply Post Reply