I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013 > X-Factor USA
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X Factor Top 17 revealed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X Factor Top 17 revealed
    Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 15:57

The X Factor’ Reveals Top 17 Contestants

First Published: October 19, 2011 1:30 PM EDT Credit: FOX

Paula%20Abdul%20and%20Simon%20Cowell%20take%20part%20in%20the%20auditions%20for%20“The%20X%20Factor”Caption

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- “The X Factor” top 16 was revealed on Tuesday night – and quickly became a Top 17 after one cut caused Simon Cowell to proclaim, “I hate this job sometimes.”

On Tuesday’s show, after Simon cut Melanie Amaro, he was left with an uneasy feeling.

“I think I’ve made a massive mistake, I do. An hour ago I felt fine, in hindsight, I can feel it in my gut… I made a big mistake,” he said after sending the 19-year-old Sunrise, Fla., singer home.

The judge was quick to remedy his decision and hopped on a plane to deliver some good news to Melanie.

“I had to come here and tell you something, I wanted to personally come here and apologize to your family, for the mistake I made, this comes from me and the other three judges – we’re going to ask you to come back into the competition. We want you back on the live shows,” Simon told the singer and her family.

“Yes,” she said overcome with emotion.

With Melanie back in the competition, “The X Factor’s” Top 17 has been revealed.

The Girls - mentored by Simon Cowell Simone Battle Drew Ryniewicz Rachel Crow Tiah Tolliver Melanie Amaro

The Boys - mentored by Antonio “L.A.” Reid Brian Bradley (aka “Astro”) Phillip Lomax Marcus Canty Chris Rene

Groups - mentored by Paula Abdul InTENsity Lakoda Rayne The Stereo Hogzz The Brewer Boys

Over 30 - mentored by Nicole Scherzinger Leroy Bell Josh Krajcik Dexter Haygood Stacy Francis

“The X Factor” returns on Tuesday October 25 on FOX.

Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or

Post Reply Post Reply