I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly Rowland reveals plan to help Sophie Habibis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelly Rowland reveals plan to help Sophie Habibis
    Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 15:32
X Factor judge Kelly Rowland reveals plan to help Sophie Habibis
The Destiny’s Child star is taking extra time to work with her Girl in a bid to boost her confidence.

There was a sense of sadness on The X Factor on Saturday night when Sophie Habibis described how she feels like the underdog and how hurtful it is that people only recognise fellow contestants Janet Devlin and Misha Bryan, while she just blends into the background.

Now Kelly Rowland is determined to shake things up and inject a bit of life into the young lady she fell in love with her at her first audition.

The Destiny’s Child star told Heat: “Sophie, I just want to put her in the studio and sharpen her up a bit.”

Kelly is said to have been working closely with Sophie this week to ensure her performance gains her the praise and recognition she deserves in Rock week.

Last Saturday, the 19 year old took to the stage in a stunning red dress – sadly her performance didn’t match her dramatic look.

After singing Where Ever You Will Go, Louis Walsh said: “Sophie, you’re probably the quiestest performer on the show. But you have an amazing talent, your voice. You have an incredible talent, but you need to speak up a little bit more.”

Gary Barlow added: “The only constructive criticism I can give you is you’re missing a spark. You just need to find a little spark.

“It’s not just about being a great singer is what I’m trying to say.”

Lets hope Kelly manages to unleash Sophie’s inner diva and she rocks the stage when The X Factor returns on Saturday night at 8.

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply