I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anti-gay Vibe of X Factor rejects

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anti-gay Vibe of X Factor rejects
    Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 15:25
Anti-gay Vibe of X Factor rejects

X FACTOR rejects Nu Vibe will this weekend play two gay clubs — despite making a homophobic slur about fellow contestant Craig Colton.
The boy band — booted out on Sunday night — will play Revenge in Brighton on Friday and London's G-A-Y on Saturday. But the lads might get a cool response after they called gay Craig a "b** boy".

Craig, 23, shrugged it off, saying: "I have never hidden my sexuality and I am proud of who I am. Nu Vibe are my best mates."

And the band said on Twitter yesterday: "Just want to tell CraigColtonUK that despite rumours and what the papers say WE LOVE YOU!!! & will b supporting u throughout the comp Xxx." They later said: "Can't wait to perform at G.A.Y and Revenge!!"

Nu Vibe singer Stefan Romer, 19 — who struck up a friendship with Craig — added: "Cannot wait to play at revenge in brighton on friday night!!! And then G.A.Y on saturday! Heard the crowd and people are amazing!"

He said of his pal: "Missing Craig so so so much! He has become my best friend."

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply