I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Big Brother gets cryptic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Brother gets cryptic
    Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 23:47

Day 39: Big Brother gets cryptic

1 hour ago

Earlier, we exclusively revealed that nominees Jay and Anton were told to pack their suitcases and prepare to leave the Big Brother House. They were then called to the diary room, where Big Brother revealed their true intentions. Instead of being evicted, Jay and Anton were given a lifeline… in the form of a secret room called the ‘Crypt’. Inside the crypt lies a plasma, where they will be able to watch the other housemates every move.

However, there is another twist yet to be bestowed upon the Wolfpack duo… All we can say at the moment is, with Halloween around the corner and the Paranormal Activity 3  world premiere this week from the house, things are about to get spooky … Be afraid, be very afraid! 

Rose View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Madam Whiplash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 00:45

I hope the spooky stuff happpens to these two - as they think they are sitting pretty ...
 Post Reply Post Reply