I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Laura Hamilton for CITV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Online Status: Offline
  Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Laura Hamilton for CITV
    Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 16:43
I remember Fort Boyard, it was quite an interesting game back in 2000, I'm sure Laura will do a great job
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 12:12

LAURA HAMILTON

“
I'm so excited about the series. It’s high energy and loads of fun to watch
”

Laura Hamilton

16th October 2011

By Daily Star reporter

GOOD news, dads – Laura Hamilton is about to make teatime telly sexy as she fronts a revival of hit game show Fort Boyard.

The Dancing on Ice babe, 29, will host the ten-part series.

Fort Boyard: Ultimate Challenge will hit screens in January on CITV, with six teams battling it out for victory.

Laura said: “I’m so excited about the series. It’s high energy and loads of fun to watch.

“The challenges are really tough but the contestants give it a really good go.”

The show proved a massive hit when it launched in the UK in the 1990s on Channel 5, with busty babe Melinda Messenger as host.

A telly expert last night revealed: “The show was really popular first time round and it’s been completely revamped for the new series.

“No one is surprised they’ve signed up Laura. She has a really fresh approach to presenting and, of course, her sex appeal will make afternoon TV a whole lot more bearable for dads.”

The new version of the show, co-hosted by actor Geno Segers, will see wannabes from both sides of the Atlantic compete in the setting of an old war camp in the South of France.

Sexy Laura is also set to become a star in the States after it emerged the series will also air on Disney XD in the US. It hits screens across the pond this week.

Laura said: “It would be amazing to be a star in the US.

“I’ve even been getting help from Simon Cowell and I’ve just signed up for a really big show.”

Daily Star
 Post Reply Post Reply