I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All's fair in love and hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All's fair in love and hair
    Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 21:10

All's fair in love and hair

Last week Alex said if they won a luxury shopping budget she would spend her share on hair extensions. A girl’s got to look good, right? Harry even joked they could do a task to win some. Well, we know by now the group failed to win the luxury budget as the stranded crew walked out of the task. This afternoon Tom was talking to Alex and frustratingly said, “We could have got your hair” in reference to failing to win the luxury shopping budget. Alex solemnly added, “It’s alright, it’s not the end of the world. I’d prefer the house to have food than me with hair. Yeah I’ll get my hair next week.”

Aaron then came into the Kitchen and joined in the conversation and declared that Harry, Anton and he had given their share of the money to put towards Alex’s hair extensions. A shocked Alex replied, “We’re not getting it. I would rather the house had food for this week.” By now Jay and Louise had gathered with the group. Jay quipped, “There won’t be another luxury budget the way things are in this house. Get them while you can” and Louise added,” everyone’s got to the stage where no one cares. Not much you can get with 100 quid, not a big deal.”

Alex who was still clearly reveling in shock at the kindness stated, “It’s a big chunk of the budget.” Louise consoled her by telling her, “Don’t worry about it” and told her that her hair, “could do with a few pieces put in”. If I wanted hair and everyone did it for me I would think it’s dead nice.” The blonde responded, “I feel like crying.” Louise did her best to comfort Alex by telling her, “Everyone wanted to do it, we did this shopping task to get food and your hair, that’s what we wanted to do.”

Alex finally accepted her housemate’s grand gesture and said, “Everyone’s lovely. Some amazing people in here, that’s why it’s so difficult at times. Everyone means so well in here.”

Even in the midst of the shopping budget trauma those housemates still manage to think of someone they care about. They really do love each other….. don’t they?

Post Reply Post Reply