I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 11 - General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kate news

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Vilt UK View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Vilt UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kate news
    Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 13:03
Hi guys -just a flying visit-hope this is allowed and in the right place-I don't see where old housemate news goes-not that I'm an old housemate.Alex/JB please move/delete as appropriate.

Charity drive for Kids united.It's tomorrow night!! I think it should be pay money to keep people in but ca va.I noticed Iain Lee offerred £1K if they keep Kate in there for a week $%7b .It's still a worthy cause.

Kerranger

Four presenters go head to head in a battle to be let out of the dungeon at Warwick Castle!

On October 13th we're going to lock our presenters in the spooky old Gaol at Warwick Castle… and only your donations can break them out!

• Each presenter has set up a JustGiving page - listeners have to vote for which presenter they want let out first by donating
KT
• Presenters need to raise £2,000 each to get let out. As they hit the target they will be released.
• Whichever presenter raises the least amount of money ends up in the dungeon for the whole night! On their own!

Scores on the doors fo far
Johnny Doom 200
Loz Guest 556
Matt Stocks 158
Kate Lawler 221

You can also donate by text using the following codes:

Kate Lawler – KATE01
To make a donation text the code of your choice, leave a space + your amount to 70070 For example "KATE01 5" for a £5 donation to Kate Lawler. No £ sign neccessary. The minimum donation is £1, the maximum is £10 and 100% of the money comes to the charity! You can do this from any network and the money will either come off your balance on pay as you go or be added to your bill if you pay monthly.

Weapon of Choice-"Charm"
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 13:13
Blimey! Blast from the past (you AND Kate Wink)

Post Reply Post Reply