I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Faye gets well jel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Faye gets well jel
    Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 21:52

Faye gets well jel

Is Faye getting into the role of Aaron’s girlfriend already? Despite her coy reception to the ‘relationship chat’ earlier, her protective actions over Aaron spoke louder. As the stranded housemates (Aaron, Faye, Harry and Jem) tried to wile away the time until they are rescued, they decided to get involved in a snow fight. It seems Aaron may have got caught up in the fun, as he threw some snow down Jem’s trousers. As the frolics died down, Faye jokingly quizzed Aaron about his behaviour saying “Were you tickling my sisters fancy?” and asking if he’d got excited about it. Aaron answered in jest, “No, but it’d be good to know it still all works”

Aaron then brought up how he missed Maisy, to which Faye quickly replied with “I bet you do, do you miss locking lips with her?” Faye went on to explain the reason why Aaron kissed Maisy to Jem, mockingly saying “Aaron’s reason? I thought you didn’t like me”. This spiralled into them retelling the whole story to her from each other’s perspective, before Aaron nipped it in the bud by joking “Let’s not fight, let’s wait till we get out”.

However, it was all light hearted couple banter, as the pair have been hugging and kissing every since. Is it too soon to buy a hat?

Post Reply Post Reply