I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DWTS 13 Week 4 - Vids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Force Ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DWTS 13 Week 4 - Vids
    Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 07:29

Edited by Force Ten - 11 Oct 2011 at 07:30
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 09:11
Thanks Force ten.  I quite enjoyed not having all of the chat before and after the dances.  What was it with flying this week? - Perhaps they were impressed by Ann and Anton on last year's Strictly!!!!
I think the camera work is better in this than Strictly - you get more chance to follow the couples and have full length shots.  It gives a better overview of the dance.
I don't like Paso to non Spanish music and most of the celebs looked too soft imo.  However I did think Rob did well with his hands and lines.  Chaz looks like he is really struggling.
Did something go wrong in Chynna's tango?  I am sure Nancy's skirt is someone's recycled dress from a previous year - have definitely seen that gold with red lining before.  I liked Hope's FT - not easy to dance/interpret to a Toy Story theme.  Ricki was good again - Derek is great a choreographer imo and has always been lucky with his partners dance ability.  JR is brilliant and very consistent - he dances from the heart AND I loved Kristina's dress. 
I would put JR and Ricki as top two and Chaz and Carson as bottom two.  Wonder if you experts and DWTS judges woill agree?  This could be quite a good game - give our views BEFORE we hear the actual scores.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 12:01
Thanks for posting Vids, surpised Chaz is still in tbh, he looks the weakest.
Surprised to see how Richard Simmons has aged!! (used to watch him when i lived in Canada, and have still some of his keep fit videos!!!- he has inspired a lot of seriously obese people in the states)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 13:30
Loving JR - he's fantastic :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply