I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who will go tonight?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who will go tonight?
    Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 15:53
I wonder who will go tonight.  Hard for the judges with no public vote, they have no idea who the public have taken a liking to - or a dislike to.

Here's my thoughts as to what will happen later.

Boys - James Michael
Girls - Tough choice between Amelia and Sophie 'cos the other 2 have to stay - so I plump for Amelia Lily
Groups - Rhythmix.  My choice would actually be 2Shoes but with 3 boy bands, one of them should go so as not to split the vote too much, and Rhythmix were the weakest.
Overs - I would get rid of Kitty but I think Louis will choose Jonjo.

What do you guys think?

Terri
Terri P
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 16:15
Well difficult as you say

Gary      James Michaek   - I would have got rid of Frankie
Kelly      Sophie
Tulisa     Nu Vibe  Rythmix is a girl band and of the two boy bands The risk best
Louis     Jon Jo but i would have got rid of JOhnny

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 18:23
Originally posted by Bren

Well difficult as you say

Gary      James Michaek   - I would have got rid of Frankie
Kelly      Sophie
Tulisa     Nu Vibe  Rythmix is a girl band and of the two boy bands The risk best
Louis     Jon Jo but i would have got rid of JOhnny

agree with all above, except Kelly= re Sophie, have a feeling she might keep her.
her fav i think is Misha B
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 20:34
I'm right so far.
Terri P
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 15:56
I was almost completely right.  I got 3 out of 4, and did say that if it were me I'd get rid of 2Shoes.  They couldn't win but would have bought some fun to the proceedings. 

I'm really enjoying this season - the panel have breathed new life into the show and the producers are doing a good job so far.
Terri P
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 17:17
2shoes were never going to win, just in for the novelty i reckon, but forgot Tulisa probably doesn't think like Louis!!

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply