I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mark leaves the Big Brother House

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mark leaves the Big Brother House
    Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 11:07

Day 27: Mark leaves the Big Brother House

4 mins ago

After a long day of deliberation yesterday, Mark finally decided that it was his time to leave the Big Brother house at 10.49am this morning. The news came as a shock to the other housemates, with Jay and Alex both shedding a few tears.

Mark was adamant that he had come to the right decision, saying he had hit a low point in his time in the house. The salesman confided in Aaron, Harry and Alex about the problems he had been experiencing with the general atmosphere of the house, noting that he felt uneasy with the arguments that erupt from their boozy sessions. He did stress that it wasn’t the people inside the house that were the problem, as Mark hasn’t had any notable disputes with anyone during his stay. Last night, Faye had a conversation with him to make sure he wouldn’t regret his decision, to which he replied he was saying he was “so happy” with his choice and that no one could take the experience away from him.

We wish Mark all the best in the future, and are glad that he’s done what makes him the happiest.

How will the house cope without one of its most beloved housemates? Mark’s departure is sure to impact the rest of the house. Watch this space for updates…

lexicsmith View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote lexicsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 14:56
How bloody rubbish!!! He would of won!!
Follow me on twitter @LexiVodkaPanda :-)
Rose View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Madam Whiplash

Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 14:58
Such a shame - I did like him as a H/M, he was funny and game for a laugh..

Will have to rethink who I would like to see win now ..
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 14:59
I know!!!   I think there is some bad behaviour going on in the house that Mark isnt comfortable with (like Jay and the Freezer and somebehaving bad in drink)
lexicsmith View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote lexicsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 15:03
The drink thing is becoming a major issue, I don't know how Ch5 are getting away with giving them so much. Its lazy on the part of BB in thinking that's how to create entertainment!
Follow me on twitter @LexiVodkaPanda :-)
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 15:13
they get away with it because of no feed but the rumour re problems with one or two of them in drink persists think Faye is one and Jay and Aaron too but speculation on my part
 Post Reply Post Reply