I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aaron, Heaven and Aden face public vote

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aaron, Heaven and Aden face public vote
    Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 09:24

BIG BROTHER 2011: 'LOVE RAT' AARON FOR AXE

“
The news left Faye Palmer, 20, and Tom O’Connell, 20, fuming because they both fancy Aar
on too
”

27th September 2011

By Peter Dyke

BIG Brother’s randy Aaron Allard-Morgan was put up for eviction last night after a bust-up over his sex antics.

The father-of-one has been accused of sparking rows and tensions in the house and now six of his housemates want him gone.

Last night, viewers saw a huge row erupt over the fact that Aaron, 30, and Maisy James, 19, had been caught getting up to some steamy action in bed.

The red-hot claim that the pair had enjoyed full sex spread like wildfire.

And the news left Faye Palmer, 20, and Tom O’Connell, 20, fuming because they both fancy Aaron too.

All four are caught up in Big Brother’s most bizarre “love square”.

As a result, wrestler Faye got insanely jealous that Aaron chose Maisy for some frisky action instead of her.

And bisexual Tom accused the lothario of “leading him on” because he had flirted with him.

When the pair grilled Maisy about whether they had enjoyed sex, she joked: “Yeah. Up the bum and everything.”

The row caused such a backlash in the house that Aaron even threatened to quit Big Brother. He maintains that the pair only snogged.

And he raged: “I am not some bed- hopping sex fiend. I was feeling randy and it just happened.

“Jesus. I feel like I’m on EastEnders. I’ve made my own bed, I either lie in it or go home and look like a coward.”

Big Brother bosses have so far talked him into staying.

But as a result of all the tantrums in the house, during nominations for eviction yesterday afternoon, angry Faye and Tom were among the six wannabes who voted for Aaron to get the chop.

Furious Faye said: “It’s not nice what’s happened. It’s made me feel awkward. I feel like a mug and a dickhead.”

Failed student Tom raged: “I thought that Aaron was my friend but he’s betrayed me.

“If he never liked me then he should have said. He’s been leading me on.”

Joining Aaron on the block for eviction this Friday are Aden Theobald, 18, and Heaven Afrika, 30.

Five housemates voted rapper Aden for the axe claiming that now his BB love Rebeckah Vaughan, 28, has left the house, they have discovered they have nothing in common with him.

And five voted for holistic healer Heaven to go, calling her “over the top” and “loud- mouthed”.

Viewers will now vote to save their favourite housemate.

The housemate with the fewest votes will be evicted in Channel 5’s live show on Friday. It will be the third eviction, after Tashie Jackson, 21, was the first out, followed by Rebeckah.

Daily Star
ClareBear203 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ClareBear203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 12:57
I hope Heaven or Aden go! she really winds me up and he just needs to grow the hell up!!
ClareBear203 you can also follow me on Twitter @ClareBear203 or on Facebook Clare Kitchen-Barnfather :0)
 Post Reply Post Reply