I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DWTS 13 - Week 2 Vids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Force Ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DWTS 13 - Week 2 Vids
    Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 07:00
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 10:04
Thanks Force Ten - it makes my Tuesday morning being able to watvh these.  I need a dance expert's opinion to help explain Len's comments about JR.  I thought his jive was way out in front of any of the other performances.  Was Len just sulking, following his ridiculous over reaction to Nancy?  Personally I think JR seems to have the performance, dance qualities and probably the US public's hearts (being a war veteran) to do very well.  It will be interesting to see who gets voted off as I thought there was little to separate any of them (other than JR) this week - I guess it will come down to a popularity vote.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 12:05
Thanks for uploading FT
enjoyed watching Nancy, JR, and Chaz so far,
did Len take a grumpy pill before the show? or is that how he is, can't remember, maybe that's his normal self?

Loved JR 's dance, was it a lindy-hop??, i've no idea, but great, he could be mistaken for a pro in a group dance at the least imo.

I want Nancy to do well, not having the typical dance build etc... I'm sure she'll get better too
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 13:20
fraid Len was spot on as good as it was it was NOT a Jive and def more Lindy than anythink else barely in hold and very very if any jive steps in it
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 14:25
Who is Nancy's partner and why isn't he on our show?
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 14:31
Thanks Bren - an expert's view is always greatly appreciated.  Nevertheless,I still think he (JR) has great potential.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 14:33
he is ok Eviesmum but don't think he is good enough for SCD if i am honest with the exception of Pasha (havent seen him  yet ) and of course Anton
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 14:36
Originally posted by salsa-addict

Thanks Bren - an expert's view is always greatly appreciated.  Nevertheless,I still think he (JR) has great potential.

If i am honest i would have marked him higther on his performance cannot believe Riki got highest mark of the night as not much Jive in her routine and I thought JR better on performance
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 15:01
I thought Rob and Maks' partner (can't remember her name) did more authentic jive routines but, as I am no expert, I decided that I just liked their music better.  Ricki's didn't sound like jive music to me.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 17:01
Originally posted by Bren

fraid Len was spot on as good as it was it was NOT a Jive and def more Lindy than anythink else barely in hold and very very if any jive steps in it
Isn't this the pro-dancer's fault then??
I liked JR's dance, and how  he performed it  etc...tho, so should you deduct for the pro getting the routine wrong??
I have a problem with Len, it's not what he says, but how he says it.. he's always grumpy, and miserable, and over-talking the lady/judge on the left.  He's a bit of a whinger this series, just wait till he has to fly back and forth over the Atlantic with Bruno, he'll be even worse!!

Thank God, Lens dance class with Claudia is over ! (fingers crossed he won't do it with Zoe)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 21:44
thing is the lady judge on the left Carrie anaba is not  a latin and ballroom person
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 07:00
Thanks FT.  I agree with you Bren; if we directly compare Rikki and JR - both jive - neither jive (!) - JR was far better.
Terri P
jacii View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote jacii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 21:30
Originally posted by Eviesmum

Who is Nancy's partner and why isn't he on our show?

Tristan Macmanus    real irish dancer  lovely accent  mmmh....- in a relationship with Hope Solo  Mak's partner  lol....nod  yes he should be on  our show in uknod
 Post Reply Post Reply