I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X Factor’s Frankie Cocozza gets lucky at boot ca

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X Factor’s Frankie Cocozza gets lucky at boot ca
    Posted: 20 Sep 2011 at 15:14

X Factor’s Frankie Cocozza gets lucky at boot camp

Randy%20...%20Frankie%20Cocozza
Randy ... Frankie Cocozza

By JEN BLACKBURN
Published: Today at 00:08

RANDY Frankie Cocozza has got another name to add to the list of conquests tattooed on his bottom — after a one-night stand at boot camp.

The X Factor wannabe, 18, confided he got lucky on the FIRST day.

But he added that he didn't want a relationship with the lucky lass called Becky because he has seen so many other girls he fancies his chances with.

After singing The Zutons' hit Valerie at his first audition, Frankie was given four yeses from judges Gary Barlow, Tulisa Contostavlos, Kelly Rowland and Louis Walsh.

But he admits he's more interested in a pop career because of the women it would attract rather than creating a musical legacy. The Brighton lad boasted: "I got lucky on the first night, with a girl called Becky.

"But that's not going anywhere. I've got my sights on so many more women.

"There are so many fit girls here, it's ridiculous.

"I haven't really got a type. I'm not at all fussy. If you asked which is more important, finding a girl or getting through to the judge's house stage, I'd say it was 50-50."

Bottoms%20up%20...%20conquests%20on%20Frankie%20Cocozzas%20rear
Bottom's up ... conquests on Frankie Cocozza's rear

But while Frankie admits he is after one-night stands, he insists he doesn't like tarty girls.

He said his ideal woman is "Hayden Panettiere from Heroes, or Jennifer Aniston". Frankie added: "I like the girl-next-door type." And he joked that Kelly is still in with a chance after she offered to pay to have her own name tattooed on his bottom at their first meeting.

He said: "I quite like Kerry Rowland. I did show her my bum, after all!"

Frankie admits the hard work side of being in the music industry is getting to him.

He said: "Getting up early is killing me. I don't normally get up till the afternoon. I feel permanently sick.

"But it's nice meeting everyone, they're all well sound.

"The atmosphere's good most of the time but when it gets close to seeing the judges or doing a task, it changes a bit and gets a bit scary." And despite being able to impress the ladies with his top moves, Frankie admits that he's struggling with his dancing.

Especially as bosses have extended this year's boot camp training to include more dance routines.

He said: "The hardest bit is the choreography. I'm such a bad dancer.

"When I get hammered I think I'm amazing — but all these steps are so hard."

But he's pleased with the number of friends he's made — and admits some of them are male, including ex-con Derry Mensah.

He added: "I've met some brilliant people.

"Derry Mensah is my room mate, he's become a friend."

Post Reply Post Reply