I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Louis Walsh: Kelly Rowland Is The Biggest Diva

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Louis Walsh: Kelly Rowland Is The Biggest Diva
    Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 15:04
By Deepika Rajani On September 19, 2011

X Factor's Louis Walsh: Kelly Rowland Is The Biggest Diva On The Show

X%20Factors%20Louis%20Walsh:%20Kelly%20Rowland%20Is%20The%20Biggest%20Diva%20On%20The%20Show
Photo: WENN.com

Having been on the X Factor since it started way back when, Louis Walsh has seen celebrity judges and their egos come and go. And it looks as though he's seen the biggest ego of them all in new judge Kelly Rowland.

The judge has claimed that the former Destiny's Child star is the biggest diva of the show because she always needs her entourage with her.

Talking to the Mirror about Kelly, Louis revealed: “It’s honestly incredible… I’ve never seen anything like it. She’s the biggest diva on the show, 100 per cent. She always looks incredible but has six people in her entourage that the viewers don’t see. Every time she moves there are two assistants down at her feet fixing her shoes.

“She has a hairstylist running after her everywhere she goes putting every strand of hair back in place as soon as she moves from one part of the set to the other. There are even people on hand to give her a massage as soon as she feels a bit tense. She’s a full on diva, the real deal.”

Anyone would think that he was going all out and slating Kelly, but this is Louis we're talking about  so it comes to no surprise when he added: “But I totally love her… we need someone like Kelly.

“People don’t see how hard working she is. She jumps out of bed at 6am and from the second she’s up she’s in diva mode.”

Do you agree, do you think Kelly is a diva?

The many faces of Kelly Rowland...

You can keep up to date with all the latest news from Entertainmentwise by following us on Twitter and liking us on Facebook.

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply