I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X Factor Tulisa chops 4 over sex-fest

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X Factor Tulisa chops 4 over sex-fest
    Posted: 17 Sep 2011 at 10:41

X FACTOR TULISA CHOPS 4 OVER SEX-FEST

“
If people aren’t putting in the time and they think it’s a joke, and that they can go out partying 24/7, then they don’t want it as much as some other people
”

Tulisa Contostavlos

17th September 2011

Peter Dyke

X FACTOR judge Tulisa Contostavlos has axed four of her bands for breaking her sex and booze ban.

Tulisa, left – in Greece for “judges’ homes”, helped by singer Jessie J – was furious they chose saucy fun instead of rehearsing.

The furious N-Dubz babe flew the eight bands she is mentoring in the ITV contest to her Judges’ Houses sing-off in Mykonos, Greece.

Raging judge Tulisa Contostavlos has axed four of her bands for breaking her sex and booze ban.

But after just 48 hours on the island she hit the roof after discovering that some of the singers have been using their time abroad for raunchy sex sessions.

Tulisa, 23, who is half Greek, fears all they want is to be famous and have sex rather than a real music career.

She said: “If they’re just mucking about for fun to have a shag when they should be rehearsing, then I’m not into that at all.”

When the bands arrived, Tulisa, who is being helped by singer Jessie J, 23, laid down the law, warning them they had to focus on the contest and not be distracted by booze, parties and sex.

However, the raunchy singers sneaked out of their villas in the middle of the night for some saucy fun.

The morning after, word leaked when some of the bands started gossiping and blabbed to the Daily Star about it.

When we broke the news to Tulisa, it left her gobsmacked. She fumed: “There is a lot of pressure on these people and this is not the time for messing about.

“If people aren’t putting in the time and they think it’s a joke, and that they can go out partying 24/7, then they don’t want it as much as some other people.”

Yesterday, Tulisa delivered her verdicts on which four bands she was putting through to the live shows, axing the acts who broke the sex ban.

She said: “I know Kelly (Rowland) is being very strict as well. For me it’s a job. I take my job in N-Dubz very seriously.

“I care about my acts and I want them to win. If they fail, I don’t want it to be because of me.”

The singer claims that despite her old reputation of being a party animal, she never went out when she had a gig coming up or an album to finish.

She added: “Before I started The X Factor there was this perception of me being a bit wild because of my past.

“But hopefully now they see I am not like that at all, and I’m actually very strict with my acts because I want the best for them.”

Daily Star

Edited by Bren - 17 Sep 2011 at 10:42
 Post Reply Post Reply