I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jason Gardiner: I’m off to Los Angeles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jason Gardiner: I’m off to Los Angeles
    Posted: 17 Sep 2011 at 10:24

Jason Gardiner: I’m off to Los Angeles

Published: Today at 00:00

ICE queen Jason Gardiner is set to quit Dancing on Ice for Los Angeles.

The acid-tongued Aussie caused huge controversy last year by driving contestants and fellow judges to tears.

So fearing the chop from fed-up ITV producers he has been striking up deals to move to the States. Speaking at the launch of his new Discovery Channel show Alone In The Wild, Jason said: "I have no idea what's is happening with Dancing on Ice. No one has spoken to me to ask me to return so if I go, I go.

"I've have been to the States for secret meetings and it all looks very exciting.

"I can't say anything because the deal isn't completely done but a move to LA could be on the cards very soon."

One of Jason's vicious bust-ups last year included an on-stage fight with former Corrie actress Denise Welch and her husband Tim Healy, something he now regrets.

He said: "I was friends with Denise before the show and we joked about me giving her nasty comments and falling out.

"And then we really did.

"We haven't spoken since and I would love to patch things up."

Jason, 39, went to Belize in Central America for Alone in the Wild. He said: "It was awful. I was expecting an idyllic beach.

"But we landed in the rainy season and had nothing to eat for days. If I'd known how tough it was I would never have gone."

Alone in the Wild starts October 5 on the Discovery Channel.

The Sun
JayneChris84 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote JayneChris84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 01:49
Clap Dont Hurry Back .....
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 17:48
Well, didn't see that coming...
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 19:06
I'd so love this to be true, he adds nothing to the show IMO, but I bet it's complete balls.
 Post Reply Post Reply