I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gay kiss shocks Big Brother house

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gay kiss shocks Big Brother house
    Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 19:16

Gay kiss shocks Big Brother house

Aaron%20and%20Tom
Bromance? ... Aaron and Tom snog late last night
By CARA LEE

Published: Today at 15:30

AARON Allard-Morgan and Tom O'Connell shocked their Big Brother housemates last night – by sharing a smooch.

The lads snogged during a boozy game of 'Gay Chicken' – leaving the rest of the gang wondering about their sexuality.

The game involved the housemates seeing how close they got to kissing each other before one of them said chicken – but the pair gave each other a smacker instead of stopping.

Meanwhile, it looked like another romance was developing in the house – between Faye and Jay McKray.

She confessed that she had the hots for the Geordie hunk, telling him: "I think you are so hot. I've never had a friend who I think is really that hot. I can't believe I am falling for you."

Day%208%20Big%20Brother%20-%20Channel%205%20SEEN%20HERE:%20Aaron%20and%20Tom%20have%20a%20game%20of%20Gay%20Chicken,%20which%20saw%20the%20pair%20snog%20each%20other%20-%20much%20to%20the%20astonishment%20and%20shock%20of%20their%20fellow%20housemates%20following%20a%20boozy%20evening%20in%20the%20house%20late%20last%20night.
Smooch ... Aaron laughs the kiss off afterwards
She also told one of the girls: "It's tough being in here, I just want to jump on him."

While Jay was happy with the attention, he's told Maisy James that he fancies her and has also said he wants to bed Louise Cliffe.

But it could be any of the girls who score with Jay – as he's vowed to have sex in the house after bragging about making sex tapes.

He boasted: "I'd definitely have sex in the house, I'm not bothered at all.

BB-Faye-and-Jay
Crush ... Faye has told Jay she has the hots for him
"It's a long time to not get your end away.

"I'm not worried about the cameras. I've got a camcorder in my bedroom at home and I've made loads of sex tapes. I dress up and pretend I'm Spanish."

"None have got on the internet. A couple are a bit ropey so I've got them hidden behind my boiler."

So far Rebeckah Vaughan has also caused a stir in the house after flirting with both Aden Theobald and Mark Henderson.

Elsewhere, the boys blew some of the £350 of the weekly budget on a table football set.

The Sun
 Post Reply Post Reply