I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly Rowland’s Posh frock tactics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelly Rowland’s Posh frock tactics
    Posted: 26 Aug 2011 at 14:24

Kelly Rowland’s Posh frock tactics

Published: Today

DRESSED-TO-KILL Kelly Rowland has a Posh plan to beat fellow judge Tulisa in the fashion stakes – she's been bagging outfits from Victoria Beckham.

The ex-Destiny's Child singer has splashed out more than £50,000 on clothes for the X Factor – and says the former Spice Girl is helping her with her look.

Kelly, 30, gushed: "I love Victoria Beckham. She gave me such a cool orange dress to wear in the auditions."

Fashion%20designer%20...%20Victoria%20Beckham
Fashion designer ... Victoria Beckham

An insider added: "Kelly is keen to wear more of Victoria's dresses on live shows – and Victoria will be happy to help."

Kelly is determined to look her best on the show, which last year saw Dannii Minogue and Cheryl Cole go head to head in the fashion stakes. She said: "I've spent a lot. Probably more than £50,000."

Kelly has also revealed she likes men's perfume – on herself! She said: "I wear men's cologne. It gets the fellas."

But they had better be clean – because Kelly is obsessed with hygiene.

She admitted: "I'm kind of a germ freak. When I get on a plane, I spray my seat with disinfectant."

But she hit out at claims she's a diva with a giant entourage.

Kelly said: "I have two stylists, a make-up artist, my assistant, my publicist.

"I get cross that people say I have a big entourage. I don't really get off on people saying I'm a diva.

"I'm not. I'm just far from home and these are the folks I'm cool with."

The Sun
 Post Reply Post Reply