I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Amy passes her scarecrow test

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amy passes her scarecrow test
    Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 20:51
For this week’s shopping task, housemates have entered the wonderful world of the Wizard of Oz.

Amy, the scarecrow, just completed her quiz in the garden. Despite the pigeon’s best efforts to distract her, she managed to score 6/10, proving she has brains, and therefore passed her part of the Wizard of Oz shopping task.

The results were:

What is the term is used in cricket to describe a batsman being bowled out before scoring any runs?  DUCK -INCORRECT

What is the name of Johnny Depp’s character in Pirates of the Caribbean movies?  Jack SPARROW –INCORRECT (she answered Willy Wonka)

Which chocolate bar is famous for having jokes printed on the wrappers? PENGUIN bar -CORRECT

If you had six chickens and each laid a dozen eggs – how many eggs would you have? 72 - CORRECT

What is the nick name of Newcastle Utd FC?  THE MAGPIES -INCORRECT

According to the nursery rhyme ‘four and twenty… what’ were baked in a pie? BLACKBIRDS -CORRECT

Who is Batman’s crime fighting partner? ROBIN -CORRECT

Which American artiste sang the song ‘All I wanna do is have some fun?’  Sheryl CROW -INCORRECT

Which movie about a troubled ballerina did Natalie Portman star in this year? The Black SWAN – CORRECT

If you had twenty birds in hand, how many would you have in the bush? 40 – CORRECT

Post Reply Post Reply