I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'Double shock' for CBB housemates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Double shock' for CBB housemates
    Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 12:24

'Double shock' for CBB housemates

• Source: bang showbiz
  • Date: 18 August 2011
(0)
Brian%20Dowling

Brian Dowling

'Celebrity Big Brother' housemates face a double shock when they enter the house tonight (18.08.11) although it the first one will not be revealed until the end of this evening's live show.

'Celebrity Big Brother' housemates face a double shock when they enter the house tonight (18.08.11).

The reality TV show re-launches on Channel 5 at 9pm, and when the stars walk into their new home they will be greeted with a nasty twist.

Host Brian Dowling said: "It's something that will affect their time in the house. I can't reveal the surprise. Wait and see."

The shocking twist will be revealed at the end of tonight's live show and Big Brother will spring another stunt upon the participants to shake things up tomorrow (19.08.11), with rumours claiming someone may be evicted after just 24 hours or a new housemate may enter.

Producer Gavin Henderson said: "Traditionally Friday nights are big live shows for 'Big Brother'. That could mean someone will either be leaving or arriving in a big way."

Meanwhile, confirmed housemates Jedward have had a special clause written into their contract which states they cannot take part in any task that forces them to cut their trademark big hair.

A source said: "Jedward cannot afford to lose their hair. It's helped to make them famous

[url=http://www.list.co.uk/article/36801-double-shock-for-cbb-housemates/]Source[/url
ClareBear203 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ClareBear203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 15:55
Oooooh wonder what that could be!  Fingers crossed theyve created a firing line and Kerry Katona is one to be shot, the only down side is that its one of the other celebs that has to do it LOL
ClareBear203 you can also follow me on Twitter @ClareBear203 or on Facebook Clare Kitchen-Barnfather :0)
 Post Reply Post Reply