I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X Factor role for rap idol Tinie Tempah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X Factor role for rap idol Tinie Tempah
    Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 08:23

X Factor role for rap idol Tinie Tempah

Temp%20job%20...%20Tinie%20Tempah,%20left,%20fancies%20role%20on%20X%20Factor%20helping%20Tulisa%20Contostavlos
Temp job ... Tinie Tempah, left, fancies role on X Factor helping Tulisa Contostavlos

By LIA NICHOLLS, Deputy Bizarre Editor and GORDON SMART, Showbiz Editor

Published: Today

TINIE Tempah is clearing his diary to appear as a mentor on X Factor, The Sun can reveal.

The rapper, 22 - one of the biggest UK pop stars of the last 18 months - has been approached by judges Gary Barlow, Tulisa Contostavlos and show producers.

And Tinie has agreed to help during the judges' houses stage in a couple of weeks - once he "wriggles out" of some other commitments.

A source said: "Tulisa knows Tinie really well and would love for him to join her with the contestants once they are through bootcamp.

"She originally planned for her N-Dubz bandmates Dappy and Fazer to join her but the show producers thought that was a gamble.

"Gary is also close to Tinie and has been working with him on the new Children In Need single.

"He knows the show is huge and realised it would be great for his profile. He has a few things to wriggle out of, but is determined to be involved."

South London rapper Tinie scored two No 1 singles last year - Pass Out and Written In The Stars. His debut album Discovery has gone double platinum. selling well over 600,000 copies.

He has also signed a six-figure book deal with Ebury to write his autobiography, which will be released in October.

Tinie said: "I really wanted to tell my story of how I did it, the highs and the lows, the false starts, the people I've met along the way.

"I'm really excited because the last few months have been a colossal time."

The Sun
 Post Reply Post Reply