I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BB/X Factor streaming

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BB/X Factor streaming
    Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 17:19

VentureTv Announces Celebrity Big Brother, Big Brother, Big Brothers Bit On The Side, OKTV!, The X Factor, and The Xtra Factor to its Schedules

www.venturetv.me (Formally www.garthytv.com) has announced that it will be streaming the upcoming new season of Celebrity Big Brother 2011.

Big Brother UK is the British version of the Big Brother format, which takes its name from the character in George Orwell's 1948 novel Nineteen Eighty-Four and originated in the Netherlands. After a decade on air, having left its first home on Channel 4 in 2010, Big Brother UK will move to Channel 5 and 5* from 18 August 2011 after the channel signed a 2-year contract with Endemol to screen Big Brother from 18 August 2011.The first series to be broadcast on the channel will be Celebrity Big Brother 2011 which will be followed immediately by Big Brother 2011.

Veteran Big Brother UK housemate, a winner of Big Brother UK and Ultimate Big Brother, TV host Brian Dowling is to present the main show. Emma Willis will host the spin-off show Big Brother's Bit On The Side, where she will be joined by Jamie East and Alice Levine as reporters. Jeff Brazier and Jenny Frost will host OK! TV When 'Bruv Takes Over.

The Scheduel for the 1st few days are as follows

Wednesday 17th August

6:30pm OKTV! When 'Bruv Takes Over

Thursday 18th August

9pm Celebrity Big Brother Live Launch

10:30pm Big Brother's Bit On The Side

Friday 19th August

9pm Celebrity Big Brother Live (Twist)

11pm Big Brother's Bit On The Side

It is still unclear at this time if Channel 5 will have any live streaming of the show.

Also The UK Version of The X Factor Kicks off on Saturday 20th August 2011

With a brand new Judging Panel.

Despite the departure of XF favourites Cheryl Cole, Simon Cowell and Dannii Minogue, the show still promises to take viewers on a roller-coaster ride as the new generation of judges travel the country to find the next superstar.

Destiny's Child star Kelly Rowland has claimed that she hopes to discover the next Leona Lewis, stating in a press release: "There is no reason why the UK X Factor winner can't make it all over the world."

She continued: "Leona Lewis is a great example of that. The UK just has such amazing talent, your artists are all over our US charts right now and we love them."

Kelly's fellow judge Tulisa Contostavlos revealed that she is looking for three simple qualities when it comes to her winner, stating that "talent, likeability and ambition" are likely to catch her eye, as well as someone who "stands out from the crowd."

The N-Dubz singer also confessed that if she was ever to audition for The X Factor, she would: "Write my own song to show I was a writer as well as an artist."

Louis Walsh - the only surviving member of the original panel - went on to confess that he didn't know who Tulisa was before working alongside her on the programme.

The Irish music mogul admitted: "I didn't really know who Tulisa was before but I feel like I have known her all my life, she's so real and has had an incredible life. I think she'll be a huge upset to the panel."

Walsh went on to joke that Cowell's replacement Gary Barlow pinched his position as head judge, saying: "I was expecting to be head judge this year, but on day one Gary stole my head judge mug and sat in Simon's old seat…there's always next year I suppose."

While Louis may be have to wait to head the panel, Take That frontman Gary Barlow claims that he feels himself, Tulisa and Kelly are perfect replacements for Chezza, SiCo and Dannii.

Barlow stated: "I suppose in terms of who they could have picked to be new judges alongside Louis, there's no-one more valid than me, Kelly and Tulisa because we're out there doing it right now, we're selling tickets, selling records and we're out there doing what these guys want to do."

VentureTV schedule for 20th August

8pm The X Factor

9:15pm Celebrity Big Brother

10:15pm The Xtra Factor (Delayed)

www.venturetv.me (formally www.garthytv.com) is a UK streaming site that provides live HQ streams for viewers to be able to watch both great sporting events, and genral entertainment shows from any where in the world. Speaking of the the new line up VentureTv said “We are pleased to announce that once again this year we are able to stream Celebrity Big Brother, Big Brother, The X Factor, along as spin off shows, Bit On The Side, OKTV! And The Xtra Factor. Althou we are a Sports streaming site bringing you the best sporting events from around the world we once again open our doors to the world of reailty TV from the UK. VentureTv is a place where fans of sports and entertainment can come together and share their interests in a safe, friendly, environment. We do not tolerate swearing or aggressive behavior, making this site the perfect gathering place for fans of all ages. Our goal is to create a safe and enjoyable web experience for our guests, and in so doing, make friends out of strangers. We look forward to seeing both old and New Friends!”

http://www.Venturetv.me

Edited by Bren - 18 Aug 2011 at 11:56
venturetv View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote venturetv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 08:10
Thanks!

We hope to see you tonight at 6:30pm for OKTV! and the 1st tour of the house!
Force Ten View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Force Ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 20:39
I hope they'll also be streaming Strictly Come Dancing and It Takes Two for all those fans who live outside the UK, and also Dancing With The Stars from the US!!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 20:42
good idea !!!
daisy View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 20:07
I cany find any live streaming for BB anywhere !!   
pointless watching it at all now tbh...
very poor show ch 5 !
Daisy http://www.myspace.com/jonivi

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 00:53
Absolutely lovin channel 5 big bro it's much better, well done
 Post Reply Post Reply