I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Amy Childs and Kerry Katona set for battle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amy Childs and Kerry Katona set for battle
    Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 11:51

AMY CHILDS AND KERRY KATONA SET FOR BATTLE

ABOVE: Amy Childs on the cover of new! magazine
“
Locked up together 24/7? They’ll be pleasant to each other for a day and then it’s going to kick off.
”

One pal of the two girls

16th August 2011

By Katie Begley

HOUSEMATES-to-be Amy Childs and Kerry Katona are already at war.

The two babes are trading insults as they prepare for the launch of Celebrity Big Brother Thursday.

The Only Way Is Essex star Amy Childs, 21, told new! magazine – out now – she was the hottest reality babe on the block, but Kerry Katona, 30, branded her rival a fake.

One pal of the two girls, who used to be friends, said: “Locked up together 24/7? They’ll be pleasant to each other for a day and then it’s going to kick off.”

Amy is already the bookies’ favourite to win.

Daily Star
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 19:53
I think that I won't be watching the celeb version if Kerry "can't skate" Katona is in it.
ClareBear203 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote ClareBear203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 16:05
Ha ha i never watched TOWIE but heard all about it. I cant judge Amy but i am praying Pray that her and Kerry hate each other! Anyone who knows me on here knows my views on Cameltoena! I hope Amy winds the shit out of her then Kerry will have a break down, blame her Bi-polar, check out of BB and into Rehab all the while selling all her shit to the world! And if Amy dont wind her up Jerward will ha ha
ClareBear203 you can also follow me on Twitter @ClareBear203 or on Facebook Clare Kitchen-Barnfather :0)
 Post Reply Post Reply