I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly Rowland’s star of Destiny

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelly Rowland’s star of Destiny
    Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 11:27

Kelly Rowland’s star of Destiny

Going%20to%20find%20a%20star%20on%20X%20Factor%20...%20Kelly%20Rowland
Going to find a star on X Factor ... Kelly Rowland

Published: Today

X FACTOR judge Kelly Rowland seems determined to be the show's star attraction - as she poses in a flowing blue gown dotted with constellations.

But the Destiny's Child singer insisted she's NOT out to leave fellow panellist and N-Dubz star Tulisa Contostavlos in the shade when the hit talent show returns to ITV on Saturday night.

X%20Factor%20judge%20...%20Kelly%20Rowland%20on%20US%20TV
X Factor judge ... Kelly Rowland on US TV
She said: "I know everyone wants us to hate each other. And, of course, some things we do disagree on - whether it's contestants, or their talent. But that don't mean I want to slice her throat!"

The Sun told last week how Kelly, 30, was left red-faced when she accidentally exposed her breasts on stage. But Kelly isn't embarrassed about her boobs, which she had boosted to a B-cup two years ago.

She said: "I wasn't even an A before. I didn't even fit on the alphabet!"

The full feature appears in this week's Grazia mag, out now.

• ROOKIE X Factor judge Tulisa said there's less rowing on the reality show than when she's touring with N-Dubz.

The singer, 23, said: "I feel like I'm part of a new family. It's like being in N-Dubz without the arguments."

She still sees a lot of bandmates Fazer and Dappy but said: "Doing the show just gives me some me time."

The Sun

Edited by Bren - 16 Aug 2011 at 11:28
     Post Reply Post Reply