I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BB’s the new life of Brian

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BB’s the new life of Brian
    Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:03

BB’s the new life of Brian

Housemates%20...%20filming%20Big%20Brother%20ad
Housemates ... filming Big Brother ad
Baker/Barlow/Flynetpictures.com

Published: Today

FORMER Big Brother champ Brian Dowling is making his TV comeback - as the show's host.

The Irishman will take over from Davina McCall to front the main show when it relaunches on Channel 5 next month.

Ex-air steward Brian won the second series of BB a decade ago. He was also crowned Ultimate Big Brother champ on the final series before Channel 4 axed it last year.

He said: "I'm really excited about the opportunity to host one of the most talked-about shows on TV. It's ten years since I first won, so what better way to celebrate than to be asked to host the new series?"

Since his triumph in 2001, Brian has gone on to become a successful TV and radio personality.

Big%20star%20...%20Brian%20Dowling
Big star ... Brian Dowling

A pal said: "Brian's thrilled about his new job. He thinks it's the best thing that's ever happened to him."

The show will kick off on August 17 with a celeb series.

A regular series featuring members of the public will immediately follow.

Yesterday a batch of former housemates - including "Nasty" Nick Bateman, Alex Reid, Chantelle Houghton and Nikki Grahame - filmed a new ad for the show.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3708466/BBs-the-new-life-of-Brian.html#ixzz1SpKvpgIG
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Online Status: Offline
  Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2011 at 12:57
Samanda look so alike now...I'd still tap them both
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
 Post Reply Post Reply