I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2
    Posted: 14 July 2011 at 10:16
I saw this today with my niece who is 17. I did watch part 1 last year, but probably should have watched it again to refresh my memory of events. My niece has read all the books several times over, and at the end of the movie, I looked up and she was crying or should I say wailing. Why? She did know the plot, but as she put it, "Its the end of my childhood". She had grown up with the books and the movies and now its at an end for her. It was a very emotional experience for her.

I have never read the books, so forbade her telling me the plot line.

Verdict - great movie, but I was not emotionally affected as my niece was. There were moments when I had a chip to my mouth, but couldn't eat it at that moment as the action was demanding my attention.
PaulWyn42 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote PaulWyn42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2011 at 16:34
Have not seen it yet am hoping to go sometime in the next week. Just loved all the Harry Potter films
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 19:46
I thought that it was amazing I filled up did not Cry thought I would, although there were some annoying People in the theatre talking idiots ruined it for me may go again
jimmycarry View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote jimmycarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2012 at 06:57
The Last movie of harry potter series. Really a nice one as other movies of this series. And finally the evil Lord Voldemort died by the Harry Potter. Really nice battle to see between Harry and Voldemort.
 Post Reply Post Reply