I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Glee
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glee Live Tour

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glee Live Tour
    Posted: 27 July 2011 at 19:49
im pleased they've kept blaine (darren criss). do you like blaine james ?
Follow me Twitter @Ollie_pops
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 01:12
Anyone glad about Rachel, Kurt and Finn leaving? My dislike for Kurt is known the world over, but Rachel's been annoying from the start (her best moment was planning that unintentionally time-warped party), and Finn is just a drip with a piss-weak voice. And he can't dance.

So that's how I feel about it. (And they should have kept Chord Overstreet)
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 20:01
warblers definitely stole the show. according to some glee accounts i follow on twitter blaine is gonna be a regular character in series 3
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 16:39
I went to the last night at the O2 (so missed gweneth) Brittany, Mercades and The Warblers stole the show for sure. Amazing atmosphere.

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 15:55
Hmmm now I do actually love Glee but I find myself fast-forwarding through the songs these days, ESPECIALLY when Kurt is singing, the rubber-faced gonk. It did introduce me to Hate On Me by Jill Scott which has become a bit of a theme tune of mine.

Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2011 at 21:59
i was surprised by my bf and taken to the glee tour in manchester. omg what a show, all the stars were there except for mr schu and sue sylvester but they appeared on the screens. the atmosphere was 10 times better than take that. there was a little glitch with the lighting at the beginning of the show but they got it sorted. i know i keep it quiet but ive a big crush on darren criss (blaine) he was also doing the tour with the warblers. they seriously lifted the roof. most amazing show ever. i would recommend any gleek go and see the show next year
 Post Reply Post Reply