I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Daily Star Interview BB Producer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daily Star Interview BB Producer
    Posted: 25 June 2011 at 00:37

BIG BROTHER STRIPPERS

ABOVE: Big Brother co-executive producer Katy Smith
“
We are used to seeing BB in the summer and CBB in the winter, but this year it’s going to be completely different
”

Katy Smith

25th June 2011

By Peter Dyke

BIG Brother bosses have revealed some sexy secrets about the new Channel 5 show.

Housemates will have the chance to get their kit off in the hot tub and at saucy poolside barbecues.

Producers will even turn up the heating so the girls strip off more often like they did in spin-off show Celebrity Hijack in 2008.

In an exclusive interview, co-executive producer Katy Smith also revealed that when the show returns in August, the house will be designed for summer and winter as Celebrity Big Brother and Big Brother will run back-to-back from August to November.

CBB will last for about four weeks, followed by the regular BB with members of the public. Bosses are also in talks to bring back the 24/7 live feed either on a Channel 5 station or on the net.

And fans will also get updates from Twitter and Facebook pages.

There will be no messing around with nominations and bosses also want the new show to be fun rather than dogged with controversy

Katy said: “We want Big Brother to be fun and entertaining this year. We are used to seeing BB in the summer and CBB in the winter, but this year it’s going to be completely different.

“I guess the girls can still wear bikinis inside the house in winter. We’ll just pump the heating up.”

Speaking about the return of live streaming, Katy said: “It’s being discussed. I think there is a definite bonus to streaming, but if it doesn’t happen there are always ways around it.”

Daily Star

Edited by Bren - 25 June 2011 at 00:37
JEN&RICH View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote JEN&RICH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2011 at 07:18
It will be a shame if they cant get the live streaming back up and running wont it but It sounds interesting about how they will get evictions going without nominations. Glad they are going for the fun angle rather than controversy
"I already have the sniffles"
RICHY & JEN :):)
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2011 at 15:31
no what i think she ment about the nominations was that it will be straight noms they are not going to change any of that thats the way i read it
moonshine
JEN&RICH View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote JEN&RICH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2011 at 20:42
hope your right nominations seems to stir up the biggest trouble
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:13
Think the success of this year's BB will rely on totally live streaming. I'm surprised it's not been decided upon yet
JEN&RICH View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote JEN&RICH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 14:18
I dont think they will do the live stream they surely cant expect it to be a last minute choice
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2011 at 01:54
do you think it will be live like it used to be on channel 4 and e 4 it used to be on the best part of the day on e4 then it came down to that one hour in the afternoons and when they wereasllep at night do hope the go for more day time coverage
moonshine
JEN&RICH View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote JEN&RICH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2011 at 13:04
I am hoping it will be a 24 hour stream I dont know how they are gonna work it though as channel 5 is only the one channel where chan 4 had efour and the other channels to go with it
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 16:15
they say you learn something new i thought 5 and 5* were one in the same and bb could run on the same lines as c4 and e4 even got 5 usa if they were trully stuck??????
moonshine
JEN&RICH View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote JEN&RICH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 18:39
I thought that too but I think that 5* is more american based etc a shame that channel 5 doesnt have an extra channel they can put some things on.
 Post Reply Post Reply