I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BIG BROTHER'S TWINCREDIBLE!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BIG BROTHER'S TWINCREDIBLE!
    Posted: 21 June 2011 at 23:29
hay how about that first  there was vincent in the the apprentice now i know of marchello to his shop is not far from me

Edited by moonshine - 21 June 2011 at 23:30
moonshine
JEN&RICH View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote JEN&RICH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:17
I'd love them to be in it but I think the twins thing has been done in big brother we want it to be a fresh start on C5
"I already have the sniffles"
RICHY & JEN :):)
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 22:15
Holy smokes!

I want them in for sure!
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:11

BIG BROTHER'S TWINCREDIBLE!

ABOVE: Melissa and Carla Howe, 21, jetted in from Las Vegas yesterday to audition for Big Brother.
“
People call us The British Kardashians. We wanna bring a touch of Las Vegas to Big Brother.
”

Carla

20th June 2011

By Peter Dyke

SEXY twins who call themselves The British Kardashians are on the hit list for the new Big Brother.

<>#bodycopy a { font-size: 12px; }

Melissa and Carla Howe, 21, jetted in from Las Vegas yesterday to audition for Channel 5 show Big Brother.

The shapely pair, who went to the States to find fame and have dated Hollywood stars, stole the show at the try-outs with their dazzling outfits.

The red-headed babes from Buckinghamshire, who dance and act, proudly boast that they have “natural 32DD boobs”.

And their claims to fame include visiting Hugh Hefner’s Playboy mansion, popping up in one of rapper 50 Cent’s music videos and landing parts in Snoop Dogg’s new movie.

Carla said: “We’re very well known in the States but now we’ve come home so Britain can get to know us.

“People call us The British Kardashians. We wanna bring a touch of Las Vegas to Big Brother.

“We want to have fun. We have crazy lives. We always dress to impress and we have lots of Hollywood secrets to spill the beans on.”

The girls were among the last batch of wannabes who turned up for the final auditions for Big Brother at The Emirates Stadium in north London yesterday.

Brandy Brewer, 21, is a former “rear of the year” winner for a lads’ mag.

She turned up in a green T-shirt with the slogan “Kiss my lucky ass” and a banner saying: “Brandy Brewer putting BB into the BB house.”

The sexy 32E babe from London, who has dated Blue hunk Lee Ryan, 28, said: “Get me in! I’m single and ready to mingle. I’ll bring laughter, fun and maybe sex to the show.”

Another model who impressed the selection panel was Cherry Barling, 22, from Kent. She applied for BB after getting the boot from Katie Price’s new model search show called Discovered only last week.

And 100m sprinter Kyran Mitchell-Nanton is hoping to grab a place in the house, as well as a start in next year’s the London 2012 Olympics.The promising 18-year-old, among the fastest athletes in the country, queued through the night at the Emirates Stadium.

Other auditionees included serial reality telly star and hairdresser Marcello Marino. The Italian, 42, has been on Britain’s Got Talent and Come Dine With Me, after which he was labelled “the most hated person in Britain”.

Model Esther Areola, 21, from east London, said: “I want to glam up Big Brother. I’m easy-going unless you push my buttons.”

The auditions also included a homeless man, 19-year-old drag queen Ben Jerbis, who calls himself called Lady Muck, a 51-year-old fetish fanatic and a lad dressed in a pig’s mask who called himself Dr Porkings.

The show is due to air in September. Celebrity BB is on Channel 5 in August

Source

All photos copyright World Entertainment Org

Edited by Alex - 20 June 2011 at 10:21
 Post Reply Post Reply