I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Leon Doyle involved in hit-and-run arrest mix-up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leon Doyle involved in hit-and-run arrest mix-up
    Posted: 14 June 2011 at 13:55

Apprentice star Leon Doyle involved in hit-and-run arrest mix-up

The Apprentice contestant Leon Doyle was once arrested for a hit-and-run murder after being mistakenly identified on Crimewatch.

Related Tags:
Leeds
The%20Apprentice%20Leon%20Doyle

The 26-year-old fast-food marketing entrepreneur, from Leeds, was questioned by police after an anonymous tip-off mistakenly identified him from the TV show, reports the Mirror.

The former paper boy and lorry driver, who describes himself as 'charming, genuine and honest', was quizzed by police following the death of 18-year-old Adam O'Toole in March 2007.

Leon was said to be on holiday at the time of the hit and run, and so released without charge.

The actual offender, Brett Kingsley, was caught and sentenced to 18 months in jail last year for the incident that took place in Huddersfield.

Kingsley,admitted to perverting the course of justice, having told police and insurers that his car had been damaged in an accidental collision in a car park.

A friend of Leon told the Mirror: 'He was absolutely terrified when police came to question him about this.

'Of course he knew that justice would prevail, but there is always that scary moment when you think, "what if they don't believe me?"'

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/866161-apprentice-star-leon-doyle-involved-in-hit-and-run-arrest-mix-up#ixzz1PFqPJazA
happy12 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote happy12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2011 at 07:18
oh.it is very good.perhaps it can help me in the future.thank you very much.

gao li
 Post Reply Post Reply