I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cheryl Cole Will Feature On X Factor USA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheryl Cole Will Feature On X Factor USA
    Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:24

Cheryl Cole Will Feature On X Factor USA

The show's bosses have confirmed that the star will appear in the final cut...

Cheryl%20Cole%20Will%20Feature%20On%20X%20Factor%20USA
Photo: Splash News

If getting humiliated once wasn't bad enough, then we're not sure how Cheryl Cole's going to deal with getting humiliated again now that X Factor USA bosses have confirmed that she will feature on the show when it premieres later this year.

Despite only being in the job for two weeks after failing to impress FOX network bosses, the Mirror reports executive producer, Richard Holloway denying that the star will be left out of the show.

He said: "Yes, of course Cheryl will be on the American show, she did auditions in two cities and we will reflect that."

And to add even more insult to injury, reports have suggested that Cheryl may be called back to the show, but only as a "guest" judge.

A source revealed: "If Cheryl is made to look like a guest judge or an experiment that went wrong it would have big implications for her career and could kill her American dream.

"Being dumped from the show has been bad enough, I can’t imagine she will be looking forward to reliving the auditions on screen.”

Source

Post Reply Post Reply