I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DWTS 12 Week 10 Finale Results Vids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Force Ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DWTS 12 Week 10 Finale Results Vids
    Posted: 25 May 2011 at 07:52
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 08:19
Thanks for your efforts Force Ten!  I really enjoy this show.  I think the results really illustrate the "popularity" impact, though I agree Kym and Hines were the better of the last two couples. Personally I felt Chelsea and Mark have been the better, and more creative dancers, this season whilst Maks and Kirstie have certainly had a "journey" and provided entertainment.
Force Ten View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Force Ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:38
Just such a shame that Watch decided not to bother with showing it this season.  Hope they change their minds for DWTS 13 (or will the US call it DWTS 14!!!!).  Without the efforts of people like Codebear4 who have consistently posted the vids to YouTube, we wouldn't be able to watch it at all.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:49
and your efforts making sure they are posted up here - again Many thanks !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply