I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Snoop Dogg going in BB House

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snoop Dogg going in BB House
    Posted: 24 May 2011 at 00:49

SNOOP DOGG GOING IN BIG BROTHER HOUSE

“
They asked me to do Channel 5 Celebrity Big Brother. Snoop Dogg said they talkin’ to him.
”

Tim Westwood

24th May 2011

By Peter Dyke

CELEBRITY Big Brother bosses have swooped to sign up US rapper Snoop Dogg and Radio 1 DJ Tim Westwood.

They believe the gobby pair will wind up other Big Brother housemates and ensure sparks fly.

Snoop Dogg was a member of a notorious LA gang in his youth and was jailed for cocaine offences before becoming a star. He was once banned from entering Britain after a series of scrapes with the law.

Tim Westwood, son of an Anglican Bishop, has been accused of being a real-life Ali G for developing a street accent despite his posh background.

He was blasted in a drive-by shooting in south London 12 years ago after a music festival.

Yesterday Westwood, 53, revealed on Twitter that he was in talks with Channel 5 about a megabucks deal to appear on the show.

And he revealed TV bosses were also chasing Snoop, 39, who claims to be a pal of Prince William.

Westwood said: “They asked me to do Channel 5 Celebrity Big Brother. Snoop Dogg said they talkin’ to him. If he goes in – I’m goin’ in. It’ll be the Dawg House.”

Westwood was asked to do CBB last year when it was on Channel 4 but did not make the line-up.

He was also asked to do Dancing On Ice last year but he turned them down saying: “Could you see me wearing sequinned outfits?

“I’d have to dance on ice with a woman who looks like a man in drag.”

Others who have been in secret talks for Celebrity Big Brother, which will air in August, include Hollywood hell-raiser Charlie Sheen, 45, and Mohamed Al Fayed, 78.

peter.dyke@dailystar.co.uk

Daily Star

Edited by Bren - 24 May 2011 at 10:55
 Post Reply Post Reply