I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Imogen Thomas for I’m A (gagged) Celebrity

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Imogen Thomas for I’m A (gagged) Celebrity
    Posted: 20 May 2011 at 09:52

Offer%20...%20Imogen%20Thomas,%20pictured%20leaving%20her%20North%20London%20home%20yesterday
Offer ... Imogen Thomas, pictured leaving her North London home yesterday

Imogen Thomas for I’m A (gagged) Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

By JEN BLACKBURN

Published: Today

SEXY Imogen Thomas - the glamour girl gagged over her affair with a married Premier League ace - has been offered a six-figure sum to appear in this year's I'm A Celebrity.

The former Big Brother beauty, 28 - whose mega-rich ex lover is cowering behind a super-injunction to protect his identity - tops ITV1's wish-list thanks to her new-found notoriety.

Bosses want to sign up the Welsh lovely in the hope the gagging order will be overthrown before November when the show airs.

Yesterday, Imogen's agent Max Clifford confirmed an offer had been made.

He said: "It would be interesting to see what comes out in the jungle."

Under the current super-injunction, Imogen could talk about the affair to the other contestants because I'm A Celebrity is based in Australia.

ITV1 would have to edit conversations broadcast in Britain as the gag bars Imogen from specifying her former lover's age, his birth details and his playing position.

Also outlawed is talk about his current or previous clubs, where he lives, the length of time he's been a footballer, successes he may have had as a player - and the intimate details of his relationship with Imogen.

A source said: "It could spark a national guessing game and make this year's series the most talked about yet."

Planning%20sexy%20jungle%20showers%20...%20Imogen%20Thomas
Planning sexy jungle showers ... Imogen Thomas
Imogen was furious this week after the footballer accused her of blackmail. The ace's lawyers claimed that Imogen had demanded £100,000 to stop her going public about the six-month fling. Imogen fiercely denied the claims.

Imogen previously admitted she'd love to be on I'm A Celebrity - won last year by 21-year-old X Factor star Stacey Solomon, with whom Imogen shares an agent.

Before news of her affair with the footballer broke, Imogen said of the reality hit: "I'd love to go in. I'd wear a bikini every day and make sure I took sexy showers like Myleene Klass did. That's all she did - and it worked!"

However, Imogen has admitted she is squeamish about bugs - and worried about the Bushtucker Trials. She said: "There's no way I'd eat spiders so I'd make everyone starve for days. If I had to go in a box full of rats, then I'd do it, but I couldn't eat eyeballs."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/3590730/Imogen-Thomas-for-Im-A-gagged-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-Of-Here.html#ixzz1MsfGHgOT
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 14:57
This is where the proof will be in the pudding!!

If she takes it- she's just another wannabee!!! selling herself, and her life.
Milking everything she can get from the situation.

The alternative is she just goes back to obscurity, leads a quiet life after her 15 mins of fame, and is never heard of again..

Lets see what she chooses............
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 16:44
looks like shes going to have a busy year
if she appears in everything she or the press say shes going to be in
she eont be off the tv
moonshine
 Post Reply Post Reply