I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jed-wood to go into the jungle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jed-wood to go into the jungle
    Posted: 20 May 2011 at 09:47

Leaving%20on%20a%20Jed%20plane%20...%20Grimes%20twins
Leaving on a Jed plane ... Grimes twins

Jed-wood to go into the jungle

Published: Today

JEDWARD-mania is set to continue after ITV bosses offered the Irish duo £200,000 to appear on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

Twins John and Edward Grimes have been approached after execs saw them take eighth place at the Eurovision Song Contest - but manager Louis Walsh wants another £100,000 for the pair.

The approach comes after a peak audience of 12.9million tuned in to see the pair on the song contest - and ITV execs want a slice of that when the jungle reality show returns in November.

A source said: "Whatever your thoughts are on Jedward's 'music', you can't argue that the lads are great entertainment - 13 million BBC viewers can't be wrong.

"Watching them try to bolt down creepy crawlies will be TV gold." They would be the second X Factor act from 2009 on the show after Stacey Solomon last year.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/3590762/Jedward-offred-200000-to-appear-on-Im-A-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-Of-Here.html#ixzz1MseQ7jvf
 Post Reply Post Reply