I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gavin Winstanley says he is GLAD he was sacked

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gavin Winstanley says he is GLAD he was sacked
    Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:30
TV
Apprentice%20loser%20...%20Gavin%20didnt%20Win%20-%20and%20he%20couldnt%20stan%20working%20with%20Vincent
Apprentice loser ... Gavin didn't Win' - and he couldn't stan' working with Vincent

I’d end up killing Vincent if I had to work with him

By JEN BLACKBURN

Published: Today

APPRENTICE reject Gavin Winstanley says he is GLAD he was sacked - as he might have ended up murdering posh rival Vincent Disneur.

Gavin, who led the Logic team to defeat on last night's show, was carpeted for his bad leadership and poor time-keeping before Lord Alan Sugar told him: "You're Fired!"

But the week three loser said he's just happy to see the back of his smooth-talking, perfectly preened nemesis Vincent.

Toff%20...%20Vincent%20Disneur
Toff ... Vincent Disneur
Liverpudlian Gavin said: "I get along with Vincent, but I couldn't work with him day in, day out.

"I'd end up killing him!

"I've never worked with anyone like Vincent - there's not many people like him where I'm from.

"He's ultra-confident and where I come from, most people think it's arrogance.

"I personally don't think it is arrogance. It's just that I didn't have experience with people with that much confidence - in how he looks, how he dresses, how he talks, and how he works!"

Gavin, 27, accused sales executive Vincent, 29, of being sexist and hauled him back into the boardroom to face the wrath of Amstrad tycoon Lord Sugar.

Givin%20em%20Al%20...%20Sugar%20takes%20no%20prisoners%20in%20the%20boardroom
Givin' 'em Al ... Sugar takes no prisoners in the boardroom
He also took in Zoe Beresford, insisting she acted more like a secretary than an entrepreneur.

Gavin, managing director of two opticians in Liverpool, admits he didn't see the sack coming.

He said: "I thought it may come down to whether Lord Sugar preferred me or Vincent as his business partner.

"And with me having the experience of growing my own business, I thought he'd have gone for me."

Logic lost the shopping task by just £8 - coming in at £1,389.20.

They failed to buy four items on Lord Sugar's list, which included loose leaf tea and chandelier candles.

Rivals Venture snapped up nine of the ten items - and spent just £1,381.69.

Gavin is afraid he'll never be allowed to forget the moment he enquired about buying a top hat in a high street outlet - called Top Hat Dry Cleaners.

He insisted: "I didn't go in there to buy a top hat. I went to ask if they knew anyone who sold top hats.

"But to be honest I think my friends and family are never going to let me live it down."

Gavin tipped Helen Milligan, Jim Eastwood and Susan Ma to go far in the competition.

Speaking of Susan, who led Venture to victory, he said: "She's got a lot of bottle for a 21-year-old."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3588824/Id-end-up-killing-Vincent-if-I-had-to-work-with-him.html#ixzz1MnEGt3zS
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:31
have to agree with his sentiment, I would of throttled Vincent by now. 
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 13:22
was sorry Gavin made a hash of it (though his teams buying was better than the others in the items they bought)   Really dislike Vincent with Zoe a close 2nd :))

Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 17:45
He did deserve to be fired. I never fail to be amazed on the items task that peopel never look past Mayfair. 
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:33
Vincent needs a slap.

I am glad Gavin has gone he was poor.
jamesfly View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote jamesfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 12:46
I am very happy because he is struggle to the reason of money. 
james anderson
 Post Reply Post Reply