I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nick Hewer wants to marry Margaret Mountford

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nick Hewer wants to marry Margaret Mountford
    Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:15

Nick Hewer wants to marry Margaret Mountford

• Source: bang showbiz
  • Date: 16 May 2011
Comments (0)
Nick%20Hewer

Nick Hewer

Nick Hewer has revealed he will ''always remain hopeful'' about marrying his former 'Apprentice' co-star Margaret Mountford.

Nick Hewer wants to marry his former 'Apprentice' co-star Margaret Mountford.

The former PR guru - who acts as an advisor to show boss Lord Alan Sugar - is happily married, but admitted he will always have a place in his affections for Margaret, who had a similar job to his on the show until she left in 2009.

He said: "I'm very fond of her. I like to think she's fond of me. She has got Elizabeth Taylor's eyes and great teeth. Margaret is not currently married. I always remain hopeful."

Nick - who has worked alongside Lord Sugar since 1983 - also revealed the multi-millionaire businessman "tortured" him into agreeing to appear on BBC One series 'The Apprentice.

He added to G2: "Lord Sugar rang me and said he wanted to be on this new TV show called 'The Apprentice'. He tortured me for days at his house in Marbella. I said, 'I don't want to be on TV'. He said, 'You're a wimp'. He said he would fix a fee for me, which I thought was a bit rich.

"In the end, I went for it. I had nothing else to do."

The List
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 21:18
That's funny, well if he likes her, although the marriage thing won't happen.  I like Nick he is fab.
 Post Reply Post Reply