I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Apprentice 2011: the best quotes so far

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Apprentice 2011: the best quotes so far
    Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:50

The Apprentice 2011: the best quotes so far

Here's a rundown of the best quotes from last night's entertaining series opener.

Edward,%20the%20first%20candidate%20to%20be%20fired.%20Photo:%20BBC
Edward, the first candidate to be fired. Photo: BBC 
12:16PM BST 11 May 2011

4 Comments

Vincent Disneur: “I’m just going to go in there with my usual charismatic attitude.”

Melody Hossaini: “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the Moon.”

Leon Doyle: “I don’t like your gimmicky salesman who thinks he can sell ice to an Eskimo. Chances are he probably can’t, and why would an Eskimo buy ice?”

Edward Hunter: “At the end of the day Lord Sugar didn’t see what he wanted in me and I can accept that. I’m only 25, the world is my oyster. Roll with the punches.”

Lord Sugar: “Edward reminds me of a very slow internet line. You have to sit and wait as you see him ticking over.”

Lord Sugar: “You (Edward) said on your résumé – ‘I’m Lord Sugar’s dream’. With the greatest of respect you’ve been a bit of a nightmare, and for that reason – You’re Fired!”

Lord Sugar: “Ed, you were trained at one of the leading accountancy firms in the country I believe?
Edward Hunter: “Don’t fit the mould."
Lord Sugar: “I beg your pardon? Can you stop talking to me in semaphore, we’re not sending each other text messages!”

Felicity Jackson: "Lord Sugar will probably find it difficult to ever say anything negative to me because I always turn it round to a positive."

Jim Eastwood: “'I'm not a show pony, or a one-tricky pony. I'm not a jack-ass or a stubborn mule, and I'm definitely not a wild stallion that needs to be tamed. I am the champion thoroughbred that this process requires."

Vincent Disneur: "My positive approach and very good looks make me stand out from the crowd."

Natascha Scribbins: "I'm like a really fine tuned switch. If I need to turn it down then I turn it down. If I need to turn it up, then I turn it up."

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:11
Lord Sugar: “I beg your pardon? Can you stop talking to me in semaphore, we’re not sending each other text messages!”

that made me laugh on the show
 Post Reply Post Reply