I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 11 - General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Josie Gibson'distraught' by John James’ new love

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Josie Gibson'distraught' by John James’ new love
    Posted: 12 May 2011 at 09:59

Josie Gibson 'distraught' by John James’ new love

Big Brother star Josie feels John James’ new relationship is the ‘ultimate kick in the teeth’

11 May 2011 17:10 GMT

248753 Josie%20Gibson%20distraught%20by%20John%20James’%20new%20love

Oh that Johnny James: BB hunk breaks Josie's heart Pic: © Channel 4

They were the ultimate love story of the final Big Brother on Channel 4, but now John James has dumped Josie for a new girl and the bubbly Bristolian has been reduced to a bubbling Bristolian.

John James has since started dating a girl from Leicester and according to reports, plans to move back to Australia with her.

The news has devastated Josie and friends have been rallying round trying to lift her spirits.

One close companion told Star magazine that the BB winner had poured her heart out saying: “This is gutting. The ultimate kick in the teeth. I still thought we might have a chance at working things out.”

They added that Josie was “distraught he’s moved on so fast.”

She didn’t hold back in airing her opinions in public telling the Loose Women: "He's turned out to be the most manipulative, calculating guy ever."

Thankfully (although perhaps through gritted teeth), Josie has since taken to Twitter to try and put the past behind her and wish John James well.

She wrote: “Now I know why he tried to slag me off so much. All makes sense.

“I hope they are very happy together. Onwards and upwards. Remember everyone deserves to be happy.”

STV.TV

Edited by Bren - 12 May 2011 at 10:00
 Post Reply Post Reply